PDA

View Full Version : Uh... okay?

JIrish780
07-17-06, 09:39 PM
Alright, I'll get right to the point. From the looks of the card order, I, an EPW newcomer, am in what appears to be the Main Event.

This was not in any way, shape or form my idea.

I'm rather painfully aware of the bad rep A1E has. And the last thing I want to do is look like I'm being suddenly hot-shotted to the big time here. That's nowhere near my intention.

Personally... JA vs Melton should be the main, I think.

... please don't hurt me...

JABolich
07-17-06, 10:04 PM
I call shenanigans. Your glass ceiling offends me, young man.

Don't make me kick out of your Pedigree-uh.

DBrunkGXW
07-18-06, 06:02 AM
Heh.

That's not necessarily the order. It's just the lineup. Actually, the JA vs. Melton match probably will be the main.

But if your match was, it would be because of Trips, not you. Geez, the ego!!

thegr817deuce
07-18-06, 11:01 AM
Don't worry James. My first TWO matches in EPW were main events. But that's because I was sleeping with the owner.

Wait...no I wasn't. Are you sleeping with the owner?

MrWest
07-18-06, 04:26 PM
Alright, I'll get right to the point. From the looks of the card order, I, an EPW newcomer, am in what appears to be the Main Event.

This was not in any way, shape or form my idea.

Geez, here we have someone complaining about being placed too high on the card.

Heck, I'd have been happy just to have made it onto one of the cards at all. :confused:

http://www.fwrestling.com/host/EmpirePro/tagteamsmall.gif

Linguistic
07-18-06, 07:37 PM
Sarge is at the apex of his career because he's the mo'fo'n Main Event of ONSLAUGHT, *****es!

BigDaddy
07-20-06, 09:25 PM
Not surprisingly, my partner in crime has the most on point comment in the thread. Someone actually complaining about being TOO HIGH on a card? The world will never be the same.

Besides, there's no such thing as an A1E bias. *coughs and polishes Tag Team title belt*

http://www.fwrestling.com/host/EmpirePro/tagteamsmall.gif

:D

JIrish780
07-20-06, 10:40 PM
Seriously, what am I supposed to say here? So far, I haven't done jack squat to earn anything remotely high on the card. Add to that the concerns Dave espressed to me about EPW becoming A1E West, and all the negativity that's surrounded A1E over the recent past, and I'd think I'd have some legitimate cause for concern.

Can I at least be taken seriously over this? I don't post things like this lightly... the last sentence notwithstanding.

Linguistic
07-20-06, 11:56 PM
I hear you, James... but I put a lot of faith in Dave with this. I'm almost positive he's pushing some sort of angle with this if anything. Triple X actually hasn't had but two or three matches himself. Granted, one was a number 1 contendership battle royale and one was the EPW World Title Match, but he's newer to the scene too.

Dave's got to have something in mind.