PDA

View Full Version : New ERA BattleBRAWL 2: Rumble Open To ANY WHO WISH TO JOIN!

TheOriginalSE
07-17-06, 02:15 AM
NEW ERA of WRESTLING ....
July 16, 2006
Boston, Massachusetts

-- New ERA of Wrestling announced on their 07.05.06 edition of RAUCOUS that the BattleBRAWL rumble portion of their BattleBRAWL 2 pay per view, coming from Madison Square Garden, New York City, New York in August will be open to any available talent who wish to participate. The BattleBRAWL rumble winner receives a World title shot at the show of his choosing as well as the BattleBRAWL Cup!

At New ERA's first BattleBRAWL, held in December 2004 in Seattle, Washington, MWG won the BattleBRAWL Cup as well as the New ERA Television title.

New ERA of Wrestling operates across the country and their website can be found at http://www.neweraofwrestling.net -- All interested talents should contact New ERA Owner Marcus LaRoque about openings in the BattleBRAWL rumble. The limit will be capped at 30.. with New ERA talent accepted before others.

Interested talent should submit a link to their profile (or if interested in joining past the BattleBRAWL rumble, fill out an application on the site).

--

OORP: We're opening our royal rumble up to talent outside of NEW. We hope to get 30 people involved. Right now we are one round of shows away from the pay per view, so the ppv itself won't be until August. New ERA is currently in its third year of operation adn we're getting back on track after a lull of inactivity. We are not necessarily looking for people to join New ERA (unless they want to, in that case send in those apps!) ... but we are looking for people who want to actively participate in the BattleBRAWL.

ALSO ... the results for the BattleBRAWL ppv will be broadcast "LIVE."

After the show is written, a time will be announced and an AIM chat room will be created where the show will be "broadcast." There will be multiple screen names present for the announcers and what not ... and it be like the show was happening right that moment. If you cannot make it .. the results will be posted AS USUAL (in their proper form) under the archives section just like any other show.

We hope that you'll give us a shot ..

-sean
owner, new era
http://www.neweraofwrestling.net

shawn michaels
09-05-06, 12:58 PM
I think I HBK Shawn Michaels, should get to be in the BattleBRAWL Rumble.

RStrawsma
09-05-06, 01:44 PM
I would also like to nominate Hulk Hogan and the Ultimate Warrior.

But seriously, question... if I participate in this, will this be my one and only match for the PPV, or would be I be able to compete in singles competition as well?

TheOriginalSE
09-05-06, 03:41 PM
The PPV itself consists of 3 singles matches and the Rumble.

The 3 singles matches have already been determined( GOP/ Marx, Foxx/Starr, and soon-to-be-named at RAUCOUS / Chaos), so the remainder of the roster is in the BattleBRAWL rumble.

RStrawsma
09-05-06, 06:54 PM
Yeah, I guess I'm in then.