PDA

View Full Version : Revenge Match: Turk v Tact

TheOriginalSE
07-17-06, 01:56 AM
All RP for ther evenge match between TURK and LARRY TACT at RAUCOUS should be done in this folder. Any RP posted outside of the folder will not count.

* The revenge match is no countout, no disqualification...

The RP deadline is 11:59pm on Monday, July 24th. Angles should be sent to secandido@san.rr.com ..

Starbreaker
07-24-06, 12:24 PM
OORP: Rewriting this one after it got eaten yesterday. *grumble*

Standing in front of the plate-glass windows of a nice looking apartment complex is Larry Tact, in a pair of baggy jeans and sleeveless shirt.

TACT: There is no doubt I mean to make my mark at BattleBRAWL, one way or another, but before that there is something I must face up to. I made a judgmental error at the Anniversary show. Before I can get in gear for what could be the most pivotal event in New ERA history, to date, I must clean the slate.

Turk. You came in here festering an illness for New ERA, and I can't say I didn't think you had potential to be a problem here. You could have been so much more, though. You aren't here just on behalf of Juliet Marceau... you're representing Legacy of Champions. Just as those such as Beast, Lindsay Troy, Jericoholic Anonymous, and others came with the shadow of the A1E circuit looming. They've come in and made people take notice of them. They have made an impact, and in some cases changed the shape of both circuits. Can you comprehend what that means? What that is?

Of course you can't. Because you floundered. Yeah, you got one on me... and nothing more. You've been a disgrace to the name of LoC.

He laughs.

If you're the standard for that circuit... and you are the Underground Champion... then I wonder if there's really anything worthwhile offered out there.

Maybe I'll go find out.

In any case, that's neither here nor there. New ERA wants to tout this as a 'Revenge' match; they want everyone to believe my pride is at stake. The truth is, pride is not what drives me. Revenge isn't my primary reason for wanting this match. No...

It's about standards, setting examples. I was the standard bearer of New ERA of Wrestling since its inception. World Champion or not, I showed everyone the level this place was at. I didn't take s***... not a single defeat kept me from coming out the next show and continuing to set the bar.

And I don't intend on stopping now.

Which brings me to you, Turk, at RAUCOUS. I will go in and humble you to the point there will be no mistaking... no disparity... as to the disappointment you are, and the ascent I am making again. I will be at the top of New ERA once again, and you certainly won't be the one to stop that from happening. Because I am going to flush you back out to LoC, and move into BattleBRAWL with loose ends tied, and my eye on a bigger prize.

You however, will simply... be....

Tactilized.

He grins, turns, and walks off. Fade out.