PDA

View Full Version : Non Title: Foxx v Starr (c) - Mud Wrestling

TheOriginalSE
06-28-06, 01:37 PM
All RP for the non-title mud wrestling match between FOXX and KARLA STARR (c) at RAUCOUS should be done in this folder. Any RP posted outside of the folder will not count.

* This is a mudwrestling match. They wrestle in mud.

The RP deadline is 11:59pm on Wednesday, July 5th. Angles should be sent to secandido@san.rr.com ..

Foxx
07-03-06, 03:48 PM
"Oh come on! Female mud wrestling?! Be more creative for God's sake!"

Foxx sits at home. After hearing the news... She's not very happy.

She tosses the paperwork away, fluttering and scattering around the living room.

"This is hardly what I signed onto this fed for, but if you pigs wanna gawk at two women rolling around in filth...Whatever."

"The worst part? I have to submit myself to this degrading exercise and I don't even get to claim the title if I win."

"What is this... The...fourth time, I think, we've been in the ring with each other? I swear, that title is more elusive than a f***ing Alabama cockroach."

She taps her chin in thought.

"I predict...your excuse for losing this one will be that you didn't have to worry about your precious title on the line so you let me get lucky. Sounds about right, don't it? Of course, that'd mean you were too busy showing off... I guess I wouldn't put that past ya though."

"And now... Time to look into how to mud wrestle, while keeping as clean as possible."

FTB

TSiegel
07-06-06, 05:55 PM
(Fadein, Starr in front of an NEW ERA backdrop, wearing blue cutoffs with a white baby t-shirt that says "B*tch?? You betcha!!", and her hair in a ponytail.)

STARR: This is what happens when you let morons run a show for a week.

You're worried about not claiming a title that was never yours to begin with..in a match where mud is involved.

I mean...really..

You're analogies are just disturbing so much that....I mean...how is it you're even AROUND a cockroach let alone one that's in ALABAMA?!?!?!!

Talk about "YUCK!!"

and by the way Foxx...the ONLY thing that you could get past me is your BREATH, so do us BOTH a favor and keep your mouth shut before I stick my foot IN IT.

'Cause if you think you're going to get one over on me in a MUD MATCH...then maybe it's kinda like Judas Priest said after all...

"You've got another thing comin'."

(Fadeout.)