PDA

View Full Version : Drum roll please ...

Biron BBS
06-08-06, 01:28 PM
Howdy, <---- Seems weird

Figured I better introduce myself to all you EPWers, my name is Ben and I'll be handling BBS ("Buffalo" Brian Slater). He's a John Wayne impersonator that enjoys dancing, just kidding, he HATES dancing. I've been writing for awhile now but it seems like I started yesterday. Anyways I'll stop my rambling here and let you all get back to your important business at hand.

Glad to be here,
Ben

E-mail - babiron87@yahoo.com
AIM - Biron BBS

P.S - Add me to your lists and when you see me on please harass me, I've got oodles and oodles of time on my hands. Thanks.

QueenOfTheRing
06-08-06, 02:24 PM
Hi Ben. Welcome to the fed.

You should be made aware that all newcomers to Empire Pro are required to give me, the EPW World Champion, a sacrifice of rum. I prefer Malibu, but I will accept any higher shelf brand. Failure to do so will result in the jobbing of your character to Frankie Scott, one of Tom Siegel's characters and a stint of ritual hazing by the Sergeant.

I urge you to choose your options wisely.

Sincerely yours (and all those pleasantries)

-Lindsay

TH
06-08-06, 04:10 PM
Pay her no mind. :p

The one with the real power is the matchwriting assistant, ie, me. And I like Coronas, no lime, COLD! Bring me warm beer, and I shall smite you.

:cool:

QueenOfTheRing
06-08-06, 04:37 PM
Holzerman thinks that just because he has a blog he can throw his weight around.

Biron BBS
06-08-06, 05:29 PM
I've read his blog you can't get him too much guff about it. I'll just have to pay my "dues" and supply everybody with some alcohol. Now I truly say this with a tear in my eye, I am too young to purchase these beverages of the devil. So you must buy them on your own and pretend that I bought them for you. I leave you with this to think about for hours and hours on end.

LONG LIVE MILWAUKEE'S BEST!

MrWest
06-08-06, 05:48 PM
Please do not supply Lindsay with alcohol. She is in a court mandated Twelve Step Program, and here mentor has been working very hard to get here to accept she has a problem.

TSiegel
06-08-06, 07:34 PM
Beer for me, cold and domestic, :)

I agree with Holzerman....Lindsay's just happy becuz she lives nearby Boston and can be her happiest whenever Tom Brady is around throwing a football.

Biron BBS
06-08-06, 08:41 PM
Now I understand what's going on here.

Tsk. Tsk.

Trying to take advantage of the new guy who doesn't know about your problem, eh? *Soup Nazi voice* NO RUM FOR YOU! */Soup Nazi* I'm with Siegel, nothing like a good, cold beer (especially on hot days).

P.S. - Long live the BLUE JAYS! Damn those Yankees! (Sox too!)

QueenOfTheRing
06-08-06, 10:54 PM
I've read his blog you can't get him too much guff about it.

STFU N00B, I'll give him as much guff as I want. :p

Now I truly say this with a tear in my eye, I am too young to purchase these beverages of the devil.

Sucks to be you. ;)

Please do not supply Lindsay with alcohol. She is in a court mandated Twelve Step Program, and here mentor has been working very hard to get here to accept she has a problem.

You can't trust a guy who doesn't know the difference between "her" and "here", fyi.

I agree with Holzerman....Lindsay's just happy becuz she lives nearby Boston and can be her happiest whenever Tom Brady is around throwing a football

I'd much rather stare at Varitek's ass, ifyouknowwhatimeanandithinkthatyoudo.

Phenomenal
06-09-06, 03:16 AM
"Failure to do so will result in the jobbing of your character to Frankie Scott"

That's going to happen anyway!

"I agree with Holzerman....Lindsay's just happy becuz she lives nearby Boston and can be her happiest whenever Tom Brady is around throwing a football."

"I'd much rather stare at Varitek's ass, ifyouknowwhatimeanandithinkthatyoudo."

So, Is that a Brady-Varitek Oreo and you are the creamy middle?

Welcome, Ben! Enjoy EPW.

TSiegel
06-09-06, 08:31 PM
So, Is that a Brady-Varitek Oreo and you are the creamy middle?

*Raises hand*

Check please??

Foxx
06-09-06, 11:43 PM
o.O That went south fast.

Welcome to the party though.

...I'm not feeling very creative. Deal with it. >.>

Ken Peters
06-10-06, 01:09 AM
Hi Ben. Welcome to the fed.

You should be made aware that all newcomers to Empire Pro are required to give me, the EPW World Champion, a sacrifice of rum. I prefer Malibu, but I will accept any higher shelf brand. Failure to do so will result in the jobbing of your character to Frankie Scott, one of Tom Siegel's characters and a stint of ritual hazing by the Sergeant.

I urge you to choose your options wisely.

Sincerely yours (and all those pleasantries)

-Lindsay
"BUT WHERE HAS ALL THE RUM GONE?!?"

QueenOfTheRing
06-10-06, 01:26 AM
"BUT WHERE HAS ALL THE RUM GONE?!?"

Actually the quote is:

BUT WHY IS THE RUM GONE?!?!?!

:)

Ken Peters
06-10-06, 03:57 AM
Actually the quote is:

BUT WHY IS THE RUM GONE?!?!?!

:)
Listen, the rum? It's still gone.

And that's a problem.

So bollicks to the quote.

But that's a great line.

TSiegel
06-10-06, 05:10 PM
Listen, the rum? It's still gone.

And that's a problem.

So bollicks to the quote.

But that's a great line.

BOOM SHAKALAKA!!!

:D :cool:

DizzaHizza
06-10-06, 08:41 PM
Whack fo' my daddy, oh
Whack fo' my daddy, oh
There's WHISKEY in the jar, oh.

Ken Peters
06-11-06, 12:58 AM
Whack fo' my daddy, oh
Whack fo' my daddy, oh
There's WHISKEY in the jar, oh.
Whiskey's the Devil
And It's Led Me Astray.
Over The Hills And Mountains,
But Metallica's Version of Whiskey In The Jar is Gay.

...shut up, I know it used to be my theme. We all have periods of bad taste.

Phenomenal
06-11-06, 02:29 AM
Momma always said... "Whiskey is the debil !!"