PDA

View Full Version : The world title match...

Linguistic
05-14-06, 08:28 PM
... should end in a sextuple countout (isn't that what they call multiples of six... sextuple)!

None of them RP'd... what is there, like 3 RP's in that whole thread?

Josh
The man who quite possibly is 25% mentally handicap.

Phenomenal
05-15-06, 01:15 AM
25% mentally handicapped? I was easily thinking 40%! :)

My opinion of ranking the 6 participants.
(and don't get mad about my opinion. It's just that)

6. Beast (for obvious reasons)

5. Sean Stevens (great rp's. nice quantity over quality.. cussing just doesn't get it for me.)

4. Karl Brown ( One more day and the stock would rise)

3. Kin Hiroshi ( couldnt fully decide on him and Melton here )

2. Joey Melton ( the roleplays were on the money toward his angle. Wish there was more)

1. Lindsay Troy (winner and still champion... Hall of Fame match and material)

jayshort
05-15-06, 01:27 AM
5. Sean Stevens (great rp's. nice quantity over quality.. cussing just doesn't get it for me.)
Ouch. I usually don't have him curse as much as I do here, but the character is a heel now. So, the whole point behind it is to get his opponents mad, or whatever ... to push buttons ... to say stuff that normally wouldn't and shouldn't be said. It's all good, though ... I respect your opinion.

The quantity over quality line hurt most. :(

QueenOfTheRing
05-15-06, 01:28 AM
I am ... mentally exhausted from this RP week. Real life had something to do with it too, though, but it doesn't take away the effort everyone put into the match. I have to say that this was one of, if not the most challenging RP sessions I've ever been a part of. Thanks to everyone for pushing me to try and outdo all of you. I dunno if I did, but we'll just have to see.

PS: Frankie, don't think I've forgotten all that smack you were talking months ago. ;)

EpyonMarx
05-15-06, 06:17 AM
4. Karl Brown (One more day and the stock would rise)

lol. Must admit, I am tempted to put up one more for fun more than anything else - this match has been a lot of fun to work on. Can't really say who's going to win (apart from Beast, which is understandable) - should be an interesting result to watch.

DizzaHizza
05-15-06, 12:59 PM
This was not only challenging, but FUN as hell. Sometimes I'd be reading a new RP and feel my pants start to fit a little tighter with the possibilities of what I could do. Everyone who RP'd is deserving of the big DUBYA.

Thanks for the enjoyable session!

Phenomenal
05-19-06, 09:18 PM
1-- Jay, No offense my friend. I went back and read your stuff again... I admit once I gave it a second chance it was better than the first time. While I dont get thrilled over the profanity.. I do understand it in who the character is. So, I hope you accept my apologies.

2-- Lindz, Bring it on anytime my sweet. Frankie and Lindsay going at it would finally help you move up into that upper echelon roleplayer that you so richingly deserve. :D
3-- Josh Ray, I want to publicly thank you for making the Scott vs. Sarge angle into one of the greatest things I have ever done. No more rookie next to your name. You are as equal as any one in any fed.

jayshort
05-19-06, 11:13 PM
1-- Jay, No offense my friend. I went back and read your stuff again... I admit once I gave it a second chance it was better than the first time. While I dont get thrilled over the profanity.. I do understand it in who the character is. So, I hope you accept my apologies.
Oh, no worries, man. And, in all actuality, there is no need for an apology. That's what is so cool about this game. When you write, it's with hopes that people dig your stuff, but even if they don't, and you want them to, it's okay.

I'm glad you went back and actually liked them better, because I want people to like my stuff, but even if you didn't, I wouldn't have felt any anger towards you because you are entitled to like and dislike whatever you want. This is a game, and the more criticism I receive the harder I try to push myself next time.

Have a good one. :)

-J...