PDA

View Full Version : ToC Eligible Wrestlers from EPW

TH
04-18-06, 07:23 PM
The following wrestlers are eligible for the Tournament of Champions due to their merits in EPW:

Lindsay Troy: EPW World Heavyweight Champion

Beast: most current former EPW World Heavyweight Champion

Karl Brown: EPW Intercontinental Champion

Adam Benjamin: EPW Television Champion

At midnight tonight, you may start to accept your invitations. A full list of eligible participants will be posted both at ENN and in the Fantasy Wrestling forum here.

TH
04-24-06, 10:14 PM
A little over a week left, and with Jarret in mini-retirement, I have to say that EPW has gotten everyone involved they possibly can.

Thank you guys very much for being a part of this thing and showing that we have one of the best, if not the best, roster in all of e-fedding :)

jayshort
04-25-06, 05:44 AM
...and, while I am very happy that this thing is up and going, I have to be honest and say that I'm a bit jealous I couldn't participate.

ah well... I'm guessing it comes with the territory of sucking so damned bad.

gotta get used to it.

Linguistic
04-25-06, 05:51 AM
I know what you're saying!

Josh

TH
04-25-06, 04:04 PM
...and, while I am very happy that this thing is up and going, I have to be honest and say that I'm a bit jealous I couldn't participate.

ah well... I'm guessing it comes with the territory of sucking so damned bad.

gotta get used to it.
But you just came back :p

jayshort
04-26-06, 01:49 AM
But you just came back :p
true, true ... but, that doesn't mean the idea of RPing against champions from different feds around the 'net shouldn't appeal to me.

I was just saying, is all...

TH
04-26-06, 04:54 PM
I know, I know. But think about this. You've got a great shot of getting there when this happens next year ;)

jayshort
04-27-06, 12:42 AM
I know, I know. But think about this. You've got a great shot of getting there when this happens next year ;)
I know. THAT is the only thing keeping me sane throughout this whole thing. :eek: