PDA

View Full Version : Jalen Latham Ray

Linguistic
04-12-06, 01:21 PM
Born the day before my 2nd wedding anniversary on April 11, 2006 at 8:42 PM. He was two and a half weeks early... and 7 friggin pounds and 15 ounces! He would have been a ten pounder for sure! Beautiful baby... pics on the way.

Please forgive the sour mood I have been in the past few days. My wife was in labor for more than 24 hours... and she was not in a very good mood herself... thus, bad mood from me.

I'll be ready to RP again soon! First I need to complete preparation for my HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP!

Josh

DBrunkGXW
04-12-06, 06:26 PM
Huge congrats, man.

That's two kids born to the EPW family this year.

I'm next. :)

- Dave

BigDaddy
04-12-06, 09:04 PM
I said the congrats for the baby over at A1, so I'll just say "Happy Anniversary!" here. What a great week! :D

Ken Peters
04-12-06, 11:04 PM
Can you say future EPW Infants Division champ?

Congradulations, both on the kid and having the willpower to push through a wife in labor.

-Danny

jayshort
04-13-06, 01:03 AM
Congrats, man!

From a guy who just became a father a month ago, I know exactly how ya feel... buckle up, this is gonna be an amazing ride!

Phenomenal
04-13-06, 03:56 AM
Congrats Josh!!

My boy said he will defend his EPW Infants title any time that boy of yours wants a title shot!! :D

QueenOfTheRing
04-14-06, 12:51 PM
Congrats, when do we get to see pictures?

Linguistic
04-14-06, 04:02 PM
I just need to upload them... I only have a couple that won't get me slapped by my wife (as in they aren't pictures with her looking awful [in her opinion] or naked of him) so I'll upload them onto my family blog and then post the link when that happens. He's a cutie... although they say he looks like me, which is kind of a contradiction :)

EPW Infants division? Sign him up... my troops were already calling him "Sting" Ray (haha... funny, I know:rolleyes: ) since probably 4 or 5 months ago.

Josh