PDA

View Full Version : Aggression Poll

DBrunkGXW
04-07-06, 10:45 AM
Ok people. Here's the deal.

As you all know, since I posted it the other day - I lost everything I had written for the Battle Royal. It has to be re-written. Now, I also now officially am working two jobs and have been at my second job after work everyday. I'll also be there this weekend. So although I know that my handlers have always been patient with this sort of delay, and although I want to assure you all that EPW will always come first E-fed wise for me - I thought I'd offer up to the handler base some options for a vote.

Option #1 - "We're patient. Take however long you need."

Option #2 - "We're patient. We'll wait for you to finish the Battle Royal, but while we wait why not have a short form Onslaught card pre-PPV to roleplay for?"

Option #3 - "We don't need full results for the Battle Royal. Post the rest of the card as usual and give us short form results for the Battle Royal. Then we can get to roleplaying for the pay-per-view."

Option #4 - "The Sergeant vs. Frankie Scott in a 'Loser dresses like The Little Mermaid for a year' match is the perfect way to blow off their feud at Unleashed."

You may vote for more than one option.

- Dave

Linguistic
04-07-06, 11:15 AM
I don't want to come out and tell you to short form a match that I'm not in... but if everyone else is willing to do that then I am in.

I'm not even going to dignify option 4 with a response.

Josh (Princess Jasmine... er, I mean The Sergeant)

QueenOfTheRing
04-07-06, 11:18 AM
After the effort everyone put into RPing for the Battle Royal, I'd hate to see it not get a full write-up.

I also have a direct quote from Josh via IM that confirms The Sarge's desire to be Princess Jasmine.

Steve
04-07-06, 11:50 AM
If you'd hate to see it not get a full write-up then get working Branca!

Seriously..

If i'd lost a 20 page match, I wouldn't find the will to restart.

You're working two jobs. Your work computer hates you. The Rockets are going to miss the playoffs, and Houston can never beat the Braves a third time.

Short-form the battle royal, and let's keep rolling. Over time, if you feel like going back to write it, sweet. It's your world Yao, we're just livin' in it :)

QueenOfTheRing
04-07-06, 12:46 PM
If you'd hate to see it not get a full write-up then get working Branca!

NO ONE ASKED YOU, THOMAS.

and Houston can never beat the Braves a third time.

Rooting for the Braves in the playoffs is like watching a documentary and rooting for the French: you know they're going to lose, and lose badly. :cool:

User Poets
04-07-06, 01:08 PM
I'm not a member but I want to disagree with Steve.

Mainly just to disagree with Steve. I'd like to see that full Battle Royal if you have the will to continue.

Linguistic
04-07-06, 03:07 PM
Lindz has just given me reason to never speak to her in confidence about anything on AIM ever again. I can't believe she would just put my deeply guarded secret on blast like that! Thanks a friggin' bunch!

Seriously though... 20 pages is way too much to write twice. But like I said, I'm not involved in the match so if others need to see it full form then it's ok with me. However, I think that it would still be entertaining to somewhat shorten it and make it more reader friendly. Just a thought...

My vacation's almost over!

Josh (The Sergeant)

QueenOfTheRing
04-07-06, 03:46 PM
Lindz has just given me reason to never speak to her in confidence about anything on AIM ever again. I can't believe she would just put my deeply guarded secret on blast like that! Thanks a friggin' bunch!

Hey, you're the one who proclaimed your love for Princess Jasmine all over this thread and in your blog. Just because DeadAIM can confirm it doesn't mean that this is breaking news.

Linguistic
04-07-06, 03:59 PM
*shakes his head*

What can I say? When the girl's right, she's right!

Josh (The Sergeant)

TH
04-07-06, 05:10 PM
I should write it.

And I love dressing up like a woman.

Yes, Pete...it puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again.

User Poets
04-07-06, 06:40 PM
Other.

I vote we make Tard write the battle royale and if he doesn't, we pillory him and throw rotten tomatoes and frozen Eggo waffles at him and Siegel. Why Siegel? Well, why not Siegel?Jeez, thanks Holzer... we were gonna do that anyways.

Steve
04-07-06, 06:50 PM
Or how about another option..

All you idiots who want to see Dave write it again after losing 20 pages, band together and spot him the first ten pages.

That means you Hoserman. You Dorothy! And Pete...if you're able to post here, you're able to write here.

or am I going to have to get the whip?

TH
04-07-06, 07:09 PM
I actually voted short-form the BR... and this is from someone who invested a good amount of promo energy into it. So neener-neener, Steve. Neener-neener.

Linguistic
04-07-06, 07:27 PM
I sense the sanity slowly slipping away from this poll/thread...

And I'm loving it!

Princess Jasmine

TSiegel
04-07-06, 08:19 PM
Thanks....in my below-average efforts due to OORP stuff taking over....I get rotten tomatoes and frozen waffles thrown at me.

Jeez...the love--er--straight love...is strong in here!!

And Steve...for the last time, would you put down the Barbie doll and Captain America action figure, and turn OFF THE AQUA MUSIC!!

Phenomenal
04-08-06, 02:30 AM
Short form the BR and long form the fued ender Princess Jasmine vs. Belle with special Referee The Beast!! Grrrr baby Grrrrrr!!!

Linguistic
04-08-06, 11:04 AM
The best idea so far...

and it came from Scott?

A sign of the apocalypse, to be sure.

Josh (The Sergeant)

BigDaddy
04-09-06, 11:29 AM
I have no problem short-forming the Battle Royal. Then again, I've got no problem short-forming anything. All that matters to me is the story. I could care less about the wristlocks and headlocks.

jayshort
04-09-06, 11:31 PM
Short forming the battle royal works for me as well.

Phenomenal
04-10-06, 03:28 AM
But what about the Princess Match!?!? I heard that "Triple X" Sean Stevens had his eye on being Snow White in that match !!! :)

jayshort
04-10-06, 08:05 PM
But what about the Princess Match!?!? I heard that "Triple X" Sean Stevens had his eye on being Snow White in that match !!! :)
True, true ... but, the tights do nothing for his figure. The director said he needed someone a little more feminine.

Enter: Frankie Scott.

Rumor has it, his man boobs are ... umm ... Phenomenal. ;)

Phenomenal
04-10-06, 09:16 PM
Phenomenal?? THEY ARE SPECTACULAR!!!!

TSiegel
04-11-06, 07:45 PM
Let's see...phenomenal...Spectacular....Steve Shane's cue comes in...5...4...3...2...1:

Ken Peters
04-12-06, 11:09 PM
I hate to voice an opinion after being the douche who comes back from a year long hiatus only to be a week late with his match, but nevertheless...

Losing the BR is the Suck, BUT as a writer I know I'd be pissed off even more if I didn't write the whole thing out again. It would always just bug me every time I read the short version, so I figure the long form is a good way to bring closure to this problematic matchwriting situation.

Just call me Dr. Peters, Ph.D.

The Little Mermaid Match though, damn that's tempting.