PDA

View Full Version : CHALLENGE MATCH: Kin Hiroshi vs. Phenomenal Frankie Scott

TH
02-12-06, 03:53 PM
Special Challenge Match between the Muffin Man and the Phenomenal One.

Deadline is Monday, February 20th at 11:59:59 PM, give or take a second.

Phenomenal
02-21-06, 05:00 AM
(The arena phone banks light up with a special phone call. The operators patch it through to the arena public address system.)

Frankie Scott: " Kin Hiroshi.... If you are in the building... Good Luck. I finally made it here through all the snow. I wasn't going to miss this for the world. I don't care if I get to the ring in my street clothes....who am I kindding? We haven't talked before. Why should we start now? Looks like the muffin man doesn't deliver around these parts. And if you don't make it by the ten count. I will be the last man standing!!

OOC: I'm sorry that neither one of us were able to roleplay like we should have. Didn't you say 11:59:59 Give or take an hour or two?

DizzaHizza
02-21-06, 12:04 PM
OOC: I totally apologize too. I even had something to say about the snot nosed punk Frankie Scott being all jealous of the Golden Child, The Muffin Man, Kin Hiroshi. Oh well.

I've just been really busy this week moving in with a cancer patient, and keeping house / taking care of him from dawn till dusk. I should have more time to RP as things fall into a groove around here. I really didn't expect it to be this busy.

TH
02-21-06, 04:43 PM
It's alright guys... if you guys wanna RP for the hell of it, go ahead. I'd rather not just throw this match away, but I won't judge it on RP. Instead, if you two wanna get together and angle something and then have a rematch for the next card, go right ahead. Just make sure you let me know what you're all doing. :)