PDA

View Full Version : Special Surprise Stips: Foxx v Hawke

TheOriginalSE
01-26-06, 05:17 AM
All RP for the match between FOXX and VICTORIA HAWKE at RAUCOUS should be done in this folder. Any RP posted outside of the folder will not count.

*This match has special surprise stipulations to be announced by Women's Champion Karla Starr before the match.

The RP deadline is 11:59pm on Thursday, February 3rd. Angles should be sent to sedmunds@goucher.edu ..

Foxx
01-26-06, 11:06 PM
"Why am I in this match yet again?..."

Fade in. Foxx is in a stable gently brushing the same horse she was riding in her previous segment to Hawke. She continues brushing, while glancing up at the camera.

"I'm here out of sheer curiosity, I suppose. Curiosity killed the cat, not the Foxx. I think that gives me a pretty damn good fightin chance. Then again curiosity never killed the Hawke either, did it? I guess that makes us all even again."

"Recapping on our last match, you've got a bit more drive behind you than I would have imagined from just watchin you on the screen. A spoiled brat ya may be, but at least that means you don't give up all too easily. That's a quality I can come to respect in a competitor. You may not care if I carry even an ounce of respect for ya, but I just thought you should know that. Work hard enough and ya may just beat me next time 'round."

Foxx stops brushing the horse to turn and smile at the camera.

"Ya gave me a pretty good run last time around, after all."

Foxx's expression changes slightly as her eyes flash a bit of eager excitement.

"As for Karla's surprise stipulation? I honestly can't wait to see what's in store for the two of us. It should make for yet another interesting match. Least that's my take on it. If it turns out badly, at least I'll know what it was."

With a grin, Foxx points the brush toward the camera before letting her arm fall to her side.

"I'll see ya when I see ya, Ms. Hawke."

Fade out as she returns to her task.