PDA

View Full Version : Borden v Johnson

TheOriginalSE
01-05-06, 02:15 AM
All RP for the match between ALEX BORDEN and STEVE JOHNSON at RAUCOUS should be done in this folder. Any RP posted outside of the folder will not count.

The RP deadline is 11:59pm on Thursday, January 12th. Angles should be sent to sedmunds@goucher.edu ..

Alex Miami
01-12-06, 10:52 AM
(Cut to Steve Johnson standing in front of an NEW backdrop holding a thick stack of papers. He is wearing a black Jonathan Marx t-shirt, jeans, and an ohio state cap backwards. He holds the stack towards the camera. )

Before I even start about my opponent, I want to take a chance to say how happy I am to be here. One year into wrestling and now I get this, an oppurtunity to join another federation that obviously takes pride in having quality. These papers are my contract, which assures fans that I will be giving my all til NEW closes down or fires me. The fact there are so many real "wrestlers" here, so many people who are interested in advancing the sport over chairshots and cheap pops. NEW means quality and I am happy to be a part of this and hopefully be its next star.

(Lowers the papers and still clutches them in his right hand)

My first match unlike my rookie match, pits me against a known commodity. Mr. Borden, you are a former champion. You have achieved a lot here in NEW, and for that you should be commended. I imagine as you step into this match, you must be thinking, why would i be paired against some new signee?

The reason Mr.Borden is because I am not a rookie, but rather an asset to this federation. At Ohio State when I wrestled as a freshman and won a national championship, it wasnt wrestling people from Youngstown State, but it was against the best of the Big 10.

This match will be no different than what I started in college, wrestling the best and BEATING the best.

(Fade out)

OOC: sorry for the brevity and the delay Sean, but I took an intersession graduate level class and ive had to read many leather bound books.