PDA

View Full Version : Foxx v Hawke

TheOriginalSE
01-05-06, 02:14 AM
All RP for the match between FOXX and VICTORIA HAWKE at RAUCOUS should be done in this folder. Any RP posted outside of the folder will not count.

The RP deadline is 11:59pm on Thursday, January 12th. Angles should be sent to sedmunds@goucher.edu ..

Foxx
01-05-06, 06:17 PM
Foxx makes her first appearance on the NEW screen trotting lightly up to the camera on a white mare with deep sierra spackles. As she gets closer, she dismounts with ease, patting and lightly stroking the animal before handing the reins off to a nearby ranch hand. The ground is dry and dusty and it shows from the sandy dust coating her clothes.

Wearing her typical jean jacket over a crimson t-shirt with jeans and cowboy boots, she now stands before the camera. She removes her cowboy hat and holds it in one hand while scratching her head with the other before placing both hands to her hips with a disapproving look.

"Victoria Hawke..."

She pauses for a moment as she puts together her thoughts.

"Already you've tried to belittle me and you've never even witnessed what I can really do when I have a chance. Ya say I've got no chance to save New Era's women's division from Karla Starr's tyranny. Ya claim that you're the only one capable of becoming a real champion here. Well..."

She pauses a second for effect.

"Unfortunately for you, big talk doesn't equal big action. Show everyone just how great a champion you'll be by giving everything ya have ta beat me."

Foxx's face changes to a thoughtful expression as her posture relaxes.

"I honestly have no interest in the title belt. I'm only interested in winning and becoming better...that and settling the score with Ms. Starr up at the top a this rusty ladder. Ya see...we're tied in wins against one another now. I can't very well just let that go if ya know what I mean. Leaving it standing up in the air just...isn't right."

She shrugs nonchalantly.

"So if ya want that belt so badly, you can have it...That's right. I'll give the belt to you after I whoop the current champion and claim it for my own. Ya can take your petty title and shove it where the sun don't shine for all I care."

Foxx's face suddenly flashes realization as she shakes her head quickly.

"No...no, nevermind. I deal in charity, but not to people like you. Stuck up snobs like yourself don't deserve charity. You have to work for the opportunity to hold the gold. Prove your worth in the ring and make it so, as I will."

She gazes off thoughtfully before coming back to the camera.

"Well I think that's about all I got for now. I'll look forward to an...interesting match with you, Ms. Hawke, I'm sure..."

Foxx kicks up a bit of dust and begins walking away as we fade to black.

TheOriginalSE
01-11-06, 06:25 AM
(OORP: I'm posting this for Trevor because he couldn't remember his old username/password and created a new account .. but hasn't been given clearance to post on New ERA's forums yet... -sean)

-------------------------

"No little girl is going to hand me anything."

{{the camera focuses in on a white NEW background. victoria hawke stands before it with her hands lying gently on her hips.}}

"And if she thinks she is, well then little miss Foxx has another thing comin' to her at Raucous."

{{her hands leave her hips as victoria holds up her pointer finger.}}

"This women's division is going to be my playground. Victoria Hawke doesn't settle for second fiddle. I don't settle when I play baccarat, and I won't settle on Raucous against you. You think that you can stroll into NEW and lay claim to Karla Starr. So you guys have a past in some other league; that means nothing to me. You come to NEW and you claim that you are going to make me work for the title? Me?! Honey, I don't know what you're doing down there in Texas, but that won't be the case."

{{hawke stops. she looks down at the floor and after a few seconds she raises her head, her hair dropping in front of her face as a smile slowly begins to creep across her face.}}

"Perhaps you've been dipping into the horses curds down there on the farm. I only talk big, Foxx, because I can deliver the goods. For far too long NEW's Woman's title has been around Karla Starr's waist. It makes me sick to have to tune into show after show and hear the announcers claim that she is the face of our division. After what? Blindsiding Caitlyn Daymon and taking the title? I don't think so! I was in that match. I actually wrestled for a chance at that title. I went through a flaming table for the chance to hold that title. Karla Starr as Woman's champion? Well, she won't hold that title for much longer, I can promise you that."

{{hawke brushes her hair behind her ears and gazes into the camera.}}

"I can also promise you that on Raucous, you will be given a short introduction to our humble home. I am a world class athlete, Foxx. I was born and bred for this. While you were on the farm yanking weeds out of a donkey's mouth, I was training with the very best of European wrestlers. I will see you at Raucous, Foxx. Just prepare to watch any hopes you have of facing Karla Starr get washed down the drain. Next time, instead of playing with your horsies, you'll realize it'll take more than thinking about charitible causes to beat Victoria Hawke."

{{hawke flips her head as she turns to the side, her hair flowing as she walks off the set.}}

TheOriginalSE
01-11-06, 06:27 AM
what the (BUMP!)

Foxx
01-13-06, 12:08 AM
It's coming down to the wire and Foxx is taking a short break from training as she swipes the hair from her eyes and faces the camera. She takes in a deep breath before speaking.

"Ms. Hawke doesn't seem to understand what it takes to be a true contender..."

Foxx scoffs, shaking her head in disappointment.

"You can make claims of grandeur all you want, Vicky, but your breeding and pampering will get you nowhere.

You whine about how you blew your chance. If you can't even beat Caitlyn Daymon one-on-one how in the world do you expect to take on Karla Starr? You do realize she beat Daymon fair and square later, right?...Or were you too busy hiding under a rock...?"

"My life has trained me for the hardship and loss of this sport. Obviously yours didn't. Get used to it and quit complaining about something from over a year ago. The sooner you get over it; the sooner we can all move on to the present."

She seems lost in thought suddenly...

"What is baccarat anyways?"

Fade to black as Foxx shakes her head in confusion.