PDA

View Full Version : Home for the Holidays

QueenOfTheRing
12-15-05, 10:22 AM
I probably could have put this in the "Holiday RPing" thread, but I wanted my own thread. So there. :p

Anyway, in about an hour I'm heading to Lauderdale airport to hop on a plane that will take me back to Rhode Island for three weeks (it's not the hinterlands, STEVE!) I'll still be able to RP and whatnot, but I probably won't be around IM as much.

So, yep. My own thread with my own heads-up. Happy Holidays everyone. :)

MarcusWestcott
12-15-05, 02:57 PM
Attention whore. :)

DBrunkGXW
12-15-05, 03:18 PM
I think you forgot to put a comma after "attention".

And what do you want her to come to attention for anyway?

<scratches head>

Linguistic
12-15-05, 08:19 PM
Hahaha... that's my line!

Damn it, you should have merged this thread and I am so upset because I am so serious and I feel like whining about something right now but I won't call you a whore since Beast already did that so if I did that now it would seem like I was Beast's best fan and damn it I want to take this forum so seriously but I can't even pretend that is the case......

Wow... now that I am out of air from poorly pretending to complain about Lindz, I'll go now.

That is all.

QueenOfTheRing
12-15-05, 08:41 PM
Attention whore. :)

I think after the crappy four months I've had with school, I'm entitled to my own thread about being happy about not being in FL for awhile.

DBrunkGXW
12-16-05, 09:14 AM
I think after the crappy four months I've had with school, I'm entitled to my own thread about being happy about not being in FL for awhile.

Geez, why don't you and Jarret just go meet up and have some babies already.

It's like freakin' Moonlighting around here.

QueenOfTheRing
12-16-05, 01:10 PM
Geez, why don't you and Jarret just go meet up and have some babies already.

It's like freakin' Moonlighting around here.

He's Canadian and I'm not a homewrecker. ;)

DBrunkGXW
12-16-05, 04:34 PM
I thought you Rhode Island girls liked lumberjacks, eh?