PDA

View Full Version : Holiday RPing

Linguistic
12-14-05, 09:38 PM
Since it looks like I will be on vacation about the time the next RP cycle starts, I thought I'd ask about the plan for the next RP cycle.

Time?
Duration?
World Title Shot for The Sergeant?:cool:

Josh (The Sergeant)

QueenOfTheRing
12-14-05, 10:22 PM
World Title Shot for The Sergeant?:cool:

The Sergeant vs. Adrian Evans for the World Junior Title.

:D

Hey, you didn't specify WHICH World Title...

Linguistic
12-14-05, 10:28 PM
Oh, it's on! Hang on to that title Queenie! I've got my sites set on it sometime in the Spring of 2008!

QueenOfTheRing
12-14-05, 11:01 PM
Oh wait, I'm sorry. Steve thinks he wrote Melton winning it back.

Oh well. 3 way dance. :p

TSiegel
12-14-05, 11:52 PM
What's this about Cruise being the special referee??

FUGETABOUTIT!!!

Linguistic
12-15-05, 12:22 AM
I've forgotten now... what were we talking about?

Haha...

Oh, we could make it a lumberjack match and have all of Holzerman's "Bla Bla" Anonymous Family on the outside keeping all of the action insdie the ring.

Oh yeah! I definitely AM the most creative person on the face of the planet!

DBrunkGXW
12-15-05, 09:31 AM
The card is gonna go up Friday night no matter what. So, I'm hoping we can squeeze in a week of roleplay for the next Aggression before Christmas week gets there. Then, I can work on getting it together the week leading up to Christmas. After that we'll most likely take it easy for a week or so while everyone is out of town or going home, or else we'll do a small show with just the people who are able to roleplay.

We'll see where it goes.

Oh...

The Sergeant w/Admiral Stocksdale vs. Iraqi Pete w/The Iraqi Information Minister who famously said "there are no tanks in Baghdad!"

QueenOfTheRing
12-15-05, 10:23 AM
Christmas is next Sunday, silly.

DBrunkGXW
12-15-05, 10:55 AM
I was unclear. I meant I would be working to get it together while people are roleplaying in the week leading up to Christmas - then I could put it up quick and we could take it easy the week after.

Dammit Lindsay.

Two weeks just came off of your reign for that.

Phenomenal
12-15-05, 10:58 AM
\

Dammit Lindsay.

Two weeks just came off of your reign for that.

Can I have those two weeks? :D

QueenOfTheRing
12-15-05, 11:06 AM
Two weeks just came off of your reign for that

:mad: :(

I blame Steve for this.

Linguistic
12-15-05, 08:14 PM
The Sergeant already defeated the old Iraqi Information Minister. However he was pissed off afterwards because even though obviously beaten and bloody, the Iraqi Info-Guy insisted that the infidel was nowhere near Baghdad and in fact was running back to Kuwait with his Yankee tail tucked between his Yankee legs.
The plan for next week sounds good. I'll be gone starting Thursday afternoon... my last RP will more than likely be Thursday morning. From there I will be touch and go until a short time after the new year.

Josh