PDA

View Full Version : I just wanted...

Phenomenal
11-05-05, 02:49 PM
to type somehting out because it seems like no one is talking and I am still anxious about this house show between the Phenomenl One and Ol' Sarge.

Linguistic
11-05-05, 05:01 PM
Me too! Who would have thought there would be so much anticipation over a HOUSE SHOW. Great rp'ing, man. We made this into a great battle. Maybe I'll end up meeting you again in the TEAM tourney. I heard this James Irish character is pretty good too... I'm still new so I don't have a clue.

Josh (Linguistic)

Phenomenal
11-06-05, 03:34 AM
I don't have a clue about anyone but Dan Ryan. Larry Tact looks good on paper. But, I'm pretty sure I can Rp just as well as he can. I might have been gone for two years. But, I had been in the "business" for 14 years before "retiring". Well, Two wives and a baby later...I'm Baaaack!! Nice Rping by you too. For two "new" guys we did o.k.

Linguistic
11-06-05, 03:48 AM
No doubt! I have been away from wrestling in general for a long time so I'm even rusty with wrestling terms since things changed so much since I last payed attention to wrestling. I was around at the height of the NWO-WCW versus WWF era. Goldberg was the man. Hulk was bad. I feel so out of touch. But, this stuff is so much more fun than I remember it being. Back when I e-fedded the place I was at, which was pretty competitive, put out two or three shows each week and one PPV a month. Good luck in the TEAM tourney and good luck with the House show!