PDA

View Full Version : NFW Posers

jediPREZ
09-27-05, 08:03 PM
Who's really hankering for one that doesn't have one?

...please don't answer, if you've submitted a description recently. :cool:

Yori Yakamo jr
09-27-05, 10:41 PM
What is this you speak of?

TheOriginalSE
09-27-05, 10:59 PM
michaels needs one.

Seymour Almasy
09-27-05, 11:48 PM
Me! Me! Me!

TH
09-28-05, 12:15 AM
Jeff, Posers are really purty computer pics of your wrestler.

And yes, I want, nay, NEED a poser for Maggot.

EZieba
09-28-05, 01:31 PM
Um ... Kevin Powers could use one. Yeah, that's it :)

Jason Payne
09-28-05, 03:34 PM
I submitted my details when you asked me to boss. Any way I could find out the progress? If not it's all good, I know people are busy. Just thought I would ask.

Yori Yakamo jr
09-28-05, 04:37 PM
Okay, well, yes then. This should be phenomenal.

jediPREZ
09-28-05, 06:37 PM
I submitted my details when you asked me to boss. Any way I could find out the progress? If not it's all good, I know people are busy. Just thought I would ask.

Progress...well...Dan could tell you that, not me...

...he runs his own fed that just reopened, so he's just now getting back to us I believe. However, I swear its coming. Or else, I'll chairshot Dan to hell. Fair?

jediPREZ
09-28-05, 06:41 PM
Alright, everyone who replied with their grubby fingers...

Either PM/Email me your descriptions. We've got another Poser Artist that's willing to help out, so praise JEEBUS.

What you should include:

A basic description of what your character looks like, keeping in mind that this will serve as the graphic for their headshot (on the cards) and trading cards (at the bottom of website bios). I'd include height, weight, body art, body scars, attire (wrestling or casual), type of 'pose' (smile! You're on Candid Camera!) and anything else relevant.

The Guy
09-29-05, 05:26 PM
Me! Me! Me!

Blah I doubt you'll see another one as good as the one Clint did of Seymour for PTC. That one rocked. I think it was Clint who did it right? Yeah it fit the character perfectly I thought. Didn't Tony do one for you as well?

Dr Curiosity
10-03-05, 04:45 AM
I sent you my description, right?

jediPREZ
10-03-05, 02:13 PM
I sent you my description, right?

Yup, I got it.

jediPREZ
10-15-05, 07:31 PM
Beau Michaels and Kevin Powers poser descriptions weren't sent to me, so I didn't submit them to the artist yet. :(