PDA

View Full Version : Masked Man v JMarx

TheOriginalSE
09-11-05, 01:58 AM
All RP for the match between THE MASKED MAN and JONATHAN MARX at RAUCOUS should be done in this folder. Any RP posted outside of the folder will not count.

The RP deadline is 11:59pm on Monday, September 19th. Angles should be sent to sedmunds@goucher.edu ..

DreamsForgotten
09-12-05, 12:40 AM
FADE IN.

A BACK ALLEY OFF THE BEATEN PATH OF A LOCAL CITY STREET. A DUMPSTER IS AGAINST THE SIDE OF A BUILDING. THE BRICK IS A TAINTED RED THAT HAS WITHERED FROM PRECIPITATION AND GRAFITTI. THERE IS LITTLE LIGHT PENETRATING THE ALLEY DUE TO THE BUILDINGS ON EITHER SIDE OF IT BLOCKING THE SUN. THERE IS ENOUGH SUNLIGHT TO SEE SOME TRASH CAN KNOCKED ON THE GROUND WITH ITS TRASH SCATTERED AROUND.

NOBODY IS AROUND SAVE FOR ONE MAN SITTING ON THE DUMPSTER. THE MASKED MAN WEARS A NEW MASK. IT IS BLACK WITH ORANGE BENGAL STRIPES SURROUNDING IT. THERE REMAINS ONLY ONE HOLE FOR THE MOUTH. HE HAS ON PLAIN BLACK CLOTHING COVERING THE REST OF HIS BODY. HE SPORTS A TOOTHY GRIN.

THE MASKED MAN

Did you all hear it? The CHEERS of the crowd at International Intrigue .. music to my ears. Not because I care whether I myself am hated or loved .. but because those people were just waiting for someone to come along with every intention of doing what I intend to do. Challenge the trash that walks in and out of that ring each week.

But once they saw that I intend to go farther than that .. once they knew I intended to inflict real harm upon their Champion .. then they showed their true natures. They booed.

(BLEEP)es. Those Canadians don't have stomachs for what I bring.

HE LAUGHS.

THE MASKED MAN

But it was fun, oh yes .. and it was only the beginning. International Intrigue marked the start of something that will continue this Raucous: the suffering of Jean Rabesque. I might not even have to lay a hand on him this week, because there is something much more damaging that can be done at Raucous. The World Championship may change hands. As far as I can tell, that would be more damaging than another beatdown to Rabesque.

Which brings my attention to another of the ranks. Yes, Jonathan .. hello there.

A SMALL WAVE OF THE HAND.

THE MASKED MAN

I had my own plans to carry out at International Intrigue, so I hadn't thought much about keeping an eye on you. It seems you got yourself into a bit of a pickle in Canada .. all tied up and locked away. I can't say you were missed, though .. your replacement served his purpose well, and instilled some semblance of confidence that he might be of minor aid in my own plans. So really, it was better you weren't around, Marx.

Because you were never expected to be of any use whatsoever.

A PAUSE.

THE MASKED MAN

I know you and Doe have your little alliance. Once Doe returned, it wouldn't be long before you reunited. But I only needed him out of the way long enough to assure my own place in that Chamber Cage. But make no mistake, Jon .. it could have been you. If the coin had landed on the other side, I wouldn't have hesitated to have taken you out instead of John Doe.

And now .. it's going to happen, anyway.

HE DROPS DOWN TO THE GROUND FROM THE DUMPSTER.

THE MASKED MAN

If you're wise then you won't bother trying to get in my way. But I have a feeling, for all your would-be intelligence, you have too much disgusting pride in you to let me pass easily. And I have too much disgust in me to let you go without pushing you past your threshold for pain first. Being in that Chamber Cage .. seeing Rabesque bleed, and inflicting those wounds on he and Hayze .. it makes me feel good. I don't intend on stopping the fun now, just because Jonathan Marx is standing in my way. That only makes my desire to continue my rampage all the more enticing.

So Marx, what do you say? Are you going to try taking me on?

Or will I have to drag you to the ring a bloody mess ..

I need a temporary distraction while Phantom Republican gets his match with Rabesque, and unfortunately for you, Marx ..

You're just the (BLEEP) I'm looking for .. this week.

HE WALKS DOWN THE ALLEY LAUGHING.

FADE OUT.

PaulNJ21
09-16-05, 06:38 PM
::a tired Jonathan Marx wearing a slightly messed up white dress shirt and black pants is sitting in the back of the large storage closet against the wall with his knees in where he tied up during the main event at International Intrigue. Jacobs stands at a distance watching Marx.::

::"Where Did You Sleep Last Night" by Kurt Cobain plays in the background as Marx stares off into space::

My girl, my girl, don't lie to me,
Tell me where did you sleep last night.

In the pines, in the pines,
Where the sun don't ever shine.
I would shiver the whole night through.

::a lost Marx stares into his hand where he holds the now sheered through rope that held him captive::

My girl, my girl, where will you go?
I'm going where the cold wind blows.

I would shiver the whole night through

::Marx lets go of the rope and puts his face in his hands::

Her husband, was a hard working man,
Just about a mile from here.
His head was found in a driving wheel,
But his body never was found.

::Jacobs walks over and puts his hand on Marx’s shoulder::

(sing it for me) [mumbled]

::Marx looks up at Jacobs and begins to grown angry, Jacobs backs away::

::Marx gets up in a rage and he starts throwing things hard against against the wall::

::knocks over some heavy metal trunks filled with equipment for NEW::

JONATHAN MARX: ****ing Rabesque!

::grabs the tool box to setup the ring and throws it against the wall, leaving a mark on the wall::

JONATHAN MARX: ****ING PHANTOM REPUBLICAN! ****ING MASKED MEN!

In the pines, …the pines,
……… sun,
……….shine.
I shiver the whole night through.

JONATHAN MARX: In the name of old school wrestling, I will make them ALL pay.

::Marx storms out of the room and Jacobs follows at a distance::

FTB

DreamsForgotten
09-19-05, 10:29 PM
OOC: Sorry been trying repeatedly to post this through an electrical storm.

FADE IN
"L'ARC~EN~CIEL- SHINJITSU TO GENSOU TO" ["REALITY AND FANTASY"] PLAYS. THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE. ONLY THE SONG IS HEARD.

Hada wo kizande shijin wa chi de kataru

Tooi tabiji kono tamashii ga te wo hiku

Cutting his skin, a poet speaks with blood

A long journey ... this soul pulls at your hand

Kakomarete mayou kasaba

Sokonashi no yume

Enclosed and wandering Casper

In a bottomless dream

A SINGLE LIGHT FROM ABOVE HIGHLIGHTS ONE SPOT IN THE DARKNESS. THE MASKED MAN STEPS INTO THE LIGHT.

Unmei to yokubou wo

Namiutsu umi ni sasagata

Irie ni ukabu honoo mitai ni

I gave destiny and desire

To the sea of crashing waves

Like flames floating in the bay

HE CONTINUES WALKING FORWARD AND A SECOND .. THIRD .. FOURTH .. AND FIFTH LIGHTS REVEAL THE PATH AHEAD OF HIM WHILE HE WALKS. AFTER THE FIFTH LIGHT TURNS ON .. THE MASKED MAN STOPS.

Daite gaita no hibiki wataru tsukiyo ni

Kai nara sareta otoko-tachi wo izanatte

Hold me on a night when the gaita resounds

Beckoning to men who had been tamed

THE SCREEN IS FLOODED WITH LIGHT. A SECTION OF SEATS IS REVEALED.

Kasanari au belly dance umare kita riyuu

A belly-dance repeating the reason I was born

MORE LIGHTS SHINE ON ANOTHER SECTION OF SEATS. THEN ANOTHER. THIS CONTINUES UNTIL AN ARENA FULL OF EMPTY SEATS HAS BEEN UNCOVERED BY LIGHT.

Shinjitsu to gensou to

Kono me ni utsuru subete wo

Chi ga kare hareru made

Reality and fantasy

Everything that reflects in my eyes

Until this blood dries and disappears

THE MASKED MAN PROCEEDS TO THE MIDDLE OF THE ARENA. HE STANDS WHERE A WRESTLING RING WOULD NORMALLY BE LOCATED.

Kono umi to kono oka wo

Wataru kaze ni kotoba wo noseru

Sore wa watashi no akashi

I lay my words on the wind that blows

On this sea and this shore

That is the proof of me

Shinjtsu to gensou to

Kono me ni utsuru subete wo

Chi ga kare hateru made utaou

Reality and fantasy

Everything that reflects in my eyes

Until this blood dries and disappears I'll sing it

THE MASKED MAN

What is it you vow, Marx? Do you plan my destruction this very moment? What are you so upset about? The truth should have been clear to you. You're supposed to be one of the brighter people in wrestling.

But your reaction says you are just another piece of trash, waiting to be expelled from the scene. You're acting like a child, Marx.

I can't say I can understand your position. I haven't been tied up and locked in a closet when I was supposed to be facing one of my sworn enemies. But even if I had any such similar experience .. I wouldn't sympathize with you. To say you have already strewn from the path you should be on would be a gross understatement. And really .. if you think you stand a chance of eliminating me from the equation ..

You're living in more of a fantasy than even I thought, after seeing your reaction.

A PAUSE. THE MASKED MAN WALKS TO ABOUT WHERE A CORNER OF THE RING MIGHT BE. HE THEN WALKS TOWARDS WHERE ANOTHER CORNER WOULD BE.

THE MASKED MAN

In only a short time, you'll be facing a man who has no concern for causing personal offense .. no concern for your well being .. no remorse in what he does .. and little doubt about what he is heading toward in the next few months. You are not part of the equation I have in mind, and when it comes to reality .. the reality of the situation .. do you see yourself stopping me? Do you really think you will succeed where so many have already failed?

HE STOPS AND TURNS. HE AGAIN BEGINS WALKING THE WOULD BE EDGE OF THE RING.

THE MASKED MAN

I am not here to toy with you, Marx. I did not come to New ERA to observe and humour anyone. I came here to induce a change. With me, you will find no floating purpose .. little diversion from my focus. I don't know how much more clear I can be .. this is not a game. This is not something you should tamper with, Jonathan Marx. I permitted you to remain intact while Doe was out. I don't have any intention of making DREDD a target. I have more important matters to attend.

HE TURNS ANOTHER IMAGINARY CORNER. HE NEVER BREAKS STRIDE.

You will have your chance for retribution, as short lived an attempt as it may be. And if you think I am not being fair, that's too bad. I recognize you have skill. That is why I didn't flip a one sided coin after removing Doe, and eliminate you from the International Intrigue equation. But don't think that means I will give you a chance to use what skill you have. And don't think I cannot demonstrate my place beyond you. You are not the only one who has plans for Raucous, after all ..

ONE LAST TURN. HEADING FOR THE CORNER HE BEGAN AT.

And my plans do not change for anyone. Not Juliet Marceau .. not Marcus LaRoque .. and not Jonathan Marx.

So when I have finished with you, I do not expect any further intrusion from you. You may loathe Jean Rabesque because he lays claim to a title you desire and he holds. But I loathe Jean Rabesque. Whether he is Champion or not .. I will not relent. Like a virus, one change will not discontinue the havoc I wreak upon him. It will only morph me into something more potent.

HE REACHES THE CORNER. THEN PROCEEDS TO THE CENTER AGAIN.

Live your fantasy, Marx. Continue pretending you will fight the reality of this situation. Continue believing you will not relent until Rabesque is gone. But do not be surprised when you look back four or six months from now, and are hit by reality, realizing you lost interest like so many others. Realize the World Champion was only another infatuation for you. And see with clarity .. Jean Rabesque was not your true focus.

He is mine.

And I will not let anyone stop me from indoctrinating him into the levels of suffering that are in store for him .. by my hand.

Perhaps the best way to make this abundantly clear to you, Jon .. is to give you a sample. A taste of the swift agony Rabesque will endure in the coming months.

Only for you .. swift agony strikes at Raucous.

BLACKOUT.

John Doe
09-19-05, 11:35 PM
http://www.fwrestling.com/host/WFW/DREDD2.gif

White man came across the sea
(Cut to Jonathan Marx and John Doe in the ring)
He brought us pain and misery
(Cut to John Doe and Jonathan Marx beating the living hell out of Alister Hayze)
He killed our tribes killed our creed
(Cut to John Doe spray painting USA on Jean Rabesque)
He took our game for his own need

We fought him hard we fought him well
(Cut to Chaos and Rabesque taking control in a cage against John Doe and Jonathan Marx)
Out on the plains we gave him hell
(Cut to John Doe Jonathan Marx fighting Rabesque fighting in a snow filled Canada parking lot)
But many came too much for Cree
Oh will we ever be set free?

Riding through dustclouds and barren wastes
(Cut to Jason Payne rolling over DREDD's limo)
Galloping hard on the plains
(Cut to DREDD running down the ramp way)
Chasing the redskins back to their holes
(Cut to
Fighting them at their own game
Murder for freedom the stab in the back
(Cut to Doe and an untied Marx heading down to the Cage)
Women and children are cowards attack

Run to the hills, run for your lives

Soldier blue in the barren wastes
(Cut to show all DREDD members in blue DREDD shirts)
Hunting and killing their game
(Cut to Jean Rabesque being thrown off the cage)
Raping the women and wasting the men
The only good Indians are tame
(Cut to the Masked man)
Selling them whiskey and taking their gold
(Cut to Chaos opening his locker and it being full of cow ****)
Enslaving the young and destroying the old

[repeat to end]
(CUT TO A DREDD LOGO)

V/O: Just remmeber kid...what goes around comes around....and SOMETHING is going to be hitting you hard come Raucous,

FADEOUT.