PDA

View Full Version : Carter v Payne

TheOriginalSE
09-11-05, 01:57 AM
All RP for the match between DALLAS CARTER and JASON PAYNE match at RAUCOUS should be done in this folder. Any RP posted outside of the folder will not count.

The RP deadline is 11:59pm on Monday, September 19th. Angles should be sent to sedmunds@goucher.edu ..

Jason Payne
09-15-05, 05:00 PM
EXPLOSION!!!! As the smoke fades away, a long whistling wind is heard echoing down a dark alley somewhere. Water drips from the ledges as the camera slowly moves downward from it's high perch, the street in the forground becoming more visible. Near a dark shadow, we see a stirring of movement, but the camera is too far away to tell who. Then a distant sound is heard. As it grows slowly in volume, it can only be laughter. A howling, manical sounding laughter. The camera slowly stops at street level, and begins to zoom up the street slowly. The man creeping through the shadows continues to laugh. Stumbling from the alley into the moonliut street, Jason Payne trips on the curb and falls on his ass, laughing continously as if nothing at all is happening. He is wearing the outfit he wore at International Intrigue, but minus the shirt. His wounds are still fresh, and it would appear that his right hand still has the chain glued to it. Laughing fitfully, he spits a bloody spit off camera. Leaning back he looks towards the sky, trying to pull himself together.

Payne - "Ha ha he hehehe!! Oooooo I did it! I did it! I finally....finally did it. Hehehehe....and he has no clue what I have done either! Ooooooh hohohohohoooo he isn't going to know what hit him once he sees what I have planned..."

Payne's giddyness seems to come to an abrupt end and a paranoid look crosses his face. His eyes shift nervously as if he expects someone to appear at any moment, yet it is clearly evident he is alone. While looking around, he seems to scratch himself on his arms and chest. His voice doing a complete 180 from where it just was, coming out soft, nervous, and his words coming out very fast.

Payne - "But what if...but what if...but what if he finds out? What if the bad man finds out what we are planning to do and comes for us? What are we going to do then huh? What are we going to do? I mean it's not like we can run and hide! Our faces are known...our faces are......

Payne stops talking suddenly and stands up straight. Suddenly Payne seems darker and more ominous than ever before. His eyes looks straight ahead and his mouth turns into a cruel looking scowl. As he speaks, he walks up the street going to who knows where.

Payne - "Our faces are what keep us in line you idiot. And he suspects nothing of what we have done. While we use him to our own ends, he will not care. He is the one who gave up his soul for us. Now we will have what we want, and what we desire. And the first thing I want...is to destroy a candle before it becomes a flame burning out of control."

Payne blinks several times and the nervous paranoid voice returns, looking more and more nervous as it speaks.

Payne - "But...but...if you destroy the candle, then who is going to light our way? I mean, it's dark out here and I don't want to be in the dark. I don't want to be in the dark. Not again. I can't take going back to the dark. If I have to go back there..I'll....I'll...I'LL!!........"

Payne stands up straight again and his eyes open wide. A barely contained rage rests within his gaze and his voice takes on a growl as he talks.

Payne - "You will shut your mouth before I crucify you to the nearest statue of Jesus, light you ablaze, and then defecate on your ashes! I am controlling things now, and we are going to do what I say. And that includes extinguishing the candle of one Dallas Carter."

Payne closes his eyes and moans to himself, as his hands rub down the front of his chest, to his pants. He looks to the sky slowly and a twisted smile comes over his face. A soft cackle turns into the maniacal laughter we heard earlier as Payne suddenly turns to the camera and grabs it, shouting as loudly as possible.

Payne - "CARTER I AM GOING TO BATHE IN YOUR BLOOD, AND THEN FEED WHAT IS LEFT OF YOUR CARCASS TO THE GODS OF THE UNDERWORLD FOR THEM TO FEAST UPON! YOUR TALE, WHILE TRAGIC, WILL BE NOTHING COMPARED TO THE EXPERIANCE OF IT ALL!! TURN BACK!!! TURN BACK BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!! I AM COMING!!! OH YES I AM COMING, AND THIS TIME THEY WILL HAVE TO KILL ME IN ORDER TO BE RID OF ME!!!!!

Payne throws his head back and laughs continously, his voice becoming more and more hoarse by the moment. The camera fades to black with the sound of Payne still laughing being heard.

FTB