PDA

View Full Version : Elliot v Cruise

TheOriginalSE
09-11-05, 01:56 AM
All RP for the match between NICK ELLIOT and CAMERON CRUISE at RAUCOUS should be done in this folder. Any RP posted outside of the folder will not count.

The RP deadline is 11:59pm on Monday, September 19th. Angles should be sent to sedmunds@goucher.edu ..

TSiegel
09-16-05, 03:03 PM
(Fadein, the home of one Cameron Cruise, full equipped with all the trimmings. It's the type of feel that you get when you step into the home of someone that's spent their entire life just trying to do nothing but SUCCEED. The camera pans down a hallway, where the sounds of movie in surround sound can be heard and one would think that an entire THEATRE was installed in the home, that the sound was so spectacular. Actually there WAS one installed and Cruise was discovered sitting off ninety degrees to the screen. Holding up a single finger, he mouth's the words "I love this part", and points over to the screen. The movie of the hour was "Scent Of A Woman" with Chris O'Donnel and Al Pacino. Let's join the movie in progress.....)

--------------------
Slade:But not a snitch.

Trask:Excuse me?

Slade:No, I don't think I will.

Trask:Mr. Slade...

Slade:This is such a crock of ****!

Trask:Please watch your language, Mr. Slade. You are in the Baird School, not a barricks. Mr. Simms, I will give you one opportunity to speak up--

Slade:Mr. Simms doesn't want it. He doesn't need to be labeled, "still worthy of being a Baird Man." What the hell is that? What is your motto here? "Boys, inform on you classmates, save your hide, anything short of that we're going to burn you at the stake"? Well gentlemen, when the **** hits the fan, some guys run, and some guys stay. Here's Charlie, facing the fire, and there's George, hiding in big daddy's pocket. And what are you doing? You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.

Trask:Are you finished yet, Mr. Slade?

Slade:No, I'm just gettin' warmed up!
-----------------------------

(The movie pauses here as Cruise stops the film via a remote control. Putting the remote control down, he places his hands behind his head and leans back against the wall.)

CRUISE: You know....I can never get enough of Al Pacino. The man's just awesome with his work and it doesn't even matter if it's "Scarface", "Scent Of A Woman", "The Devil's Advocate", or anything else....the excellence is just oozing from minute one of his opening scene.

But you gotta give him credit in the form that he makes you feel like you can relate to the roles of the movie as well. For example....Charlie, from "Scent Of A Woman"....I'm just like him.

Not in the fact that I'm a student at a University or one at all. But of a man that's being treated with disrespect and being punished for something that isn't of his concern.

(Cruise gets up and starts walking towards the camera, away from the theatre screen.)

CRUISE: You see, I tried what people like to call "Reverse Psychology" at "International Intrigue" at making that match happen, I really did. To bring interest to what the fans came for; a show. However when I tried, I did something that lately I'm not doing a whole lot of: I failed.

See, Insurgent is here and here only to make statements about how Americans' everywhere are being screwed, and using politics everywhich way but the one that WORKS. Television is one of the greatest things that can get peoples' interest right away and he didn't even want to try for it.

I did.

But because of something that I wasn't too particularly interested in at the moment, I didn't want the prize at the end of the tunnel; the shot at number one contender for the TV title.

It was about personal redemption at International Intrigue, not a title shot.

So here, I'm sitting with a small headache and no shot at the title ANYWAY....and I get punished even more.

Charlie never had it so good.

I came here to make an impact and to show people here that WRESTLING, is where it's at.

Now how the hell am I going to do that if I'm opening up the show while half the audience is in the sh*tter, and the other half are women trying to get their kids into the bathroom so they can change their diapers??

After all...Em Dubya Gee is always in there about an hour after he shows up anyway, there should be a sign outside saying "The Queer is here, and he's late and not Straight." so that people know to hit the gas station across the street before they get in line with tickets.

But just like Charlie, f*ck the Insurgent, at Raucous I'm going to have served my time and I'm there to try an' make things right. Here I am, not the Insurgent, facing the fire and not running away.

So come Raucous I've got the unnerving task of facing the "Man Of The Hour" Nick Elliot.

Kid, I know about as much about you as I do Joey Melton's sleeping habits and if you've roomed with this man as much as I have....just spending the day with him makes you want to puke, much less sleep in a bed next to him at the local "Motel 6".

But the fact of the matter is, is that this is something that I have no choice in doing and I'm intent on fixing it, so it doesn't happen again.

I've performed for charities, I've performed for Emperor's, Kings and Queen's, hell, I've even performed at the Playboy Mansion, much less backyards, Midget's on Cruiseliners and Alligators, "Down Under".

I DO NOT open shows.

(Cruise runs a hand through to the back of his hair, getting hair out of his view of the camera.)

"Man Of The Hour"...what is that??

Hell, kid I'm about to turn thirty years old and even the same partner that I hate as much as he hates me told the entire WORLD....that I am what you see when you think about the next World Heavyweight Champion.

I am the future.

So now that we're both at par with who I am....

Who the hell are you??

(Fadeout)

TSiegel
09-16-05, 03:08 PM
Bump....I said BUMP, *****!!