PDA

View Full Version : Heyyyy

Diamonds4ever
09-07-05, 03:55 AM
Hey... names Kyle... I'm gonna be bringin in a character here shortly in the next week or two (don't be threatened I suck:)).. anyway, used to this a while back. Kinda miss it just a tad, n well gonna see if I can do it again. Just miss the entertainment/fun of the game. The ppl you meet doin it along the way, and all of that good stuff. I've worked/played or w/e u wanna call it with a few ppl that are in this league in other efeds. Don't know if they still remember me or not. But most of em were fun to work with. Annnywayyyy... just tryin to introduce myself to some that dont' know me, I'd say most of the roster.. n well reintroducing myself to a few that may know me. Should be fun to meet/work with all u fun n lovely ppl I mean I pretty much love u all...lol.. n Dave Brunk, what a guy I love that guy he's the man... whoa guess I should be savin that for our steamy im convos huh, dave?;) j/k it is late or early depending how u wanna look at it.. Anywho... my IM's or w/e are

MSN: shoeless_idiot_withoutacause@hotmail.com

AIM: TheOutsider456

Hit me up just to chat about the efed... life..the weather whatever... i'm kinda of a borin person but I try.. Anyway.. Later folks...

QueenOfTheRing
09-07-05, 06:57 AM
Welcome.

Before you're officially admitted into the fed, you must bring me, your world champ, a sacrificial offering of rum so I don't bring the hating on you.

Then, you must haze Siegel. I don't really care what you do, so long as it's funny. NOW GET TO IT!

John Doe
09-07-05, 09:15 AM
Good Call!

Diamonds4ever
09-07-05, 02:00 PM
thx for the welcome ms. queenofthering... n I would never give a classy lady, that is world champ like yourself... some rum... nah, ur better than that:)

but thx.. hope to work something with ya in a year or so ya big shot;)

later

QueenOfTheRing
09-07-05, 02:53 PM
He's denying me alcohol.

Quick...someone alert Zieba!

John Doe
09-07-05, 03:20 PM
Not just any rum Kyle... it HAS to be Ayatolah Rum and cola, right Queenie..

TSiegel
09-07-05, 04:07 PM
Kyle!! Damnit man!! Where the hell you been?!?!!! :)

On another note....don't worry too much about Lindsay....she's just bitter because Cruise is more over than Lindsay Troy.....at least that's what Stephen Thomas says....:)

Good to see you again man.

Tom

QueenOfTheRing
09-07-05, 04:37 PM
On another note....don't worry too much about Lindsay....she's just bitter because Cruise is more over than Lindsay Troy.....at least that's what Stephen Thomas says....:)

Also, in Tom Siegel's world, the sky is polka-dotted and Eggos grow on trees.

TSiegel
09-07-05, 05:04 PM
Nono Lindsay....that's YOUR world.

Mine is where I get to date Lindsay Lohan without the pesky Ashlee Simpson tagging along behind, where at times...Gene Simmons double dates with "Stacy's Mom".

But I'm sure it was just a bad mistake on your part, no worries, :)

John Doe
09-07-05, 05:40 PM
In my world little bunnies run around and I have cookies, sometimes Tom pops in a couple rittlens in my mouth and POOF! All them fuzzy bunnies go bye bye

Diamonds4ever
09-07-05, 10:13 PM
hey tom... been everywhere and nowhere.. did that make sense? lol.. anyway... just been doin this n that... glad to see ur still goin

Foxx
09-11-05, 08:09 PM
Wow...has it really been that long since I checked in? ...3 days...what have I been doing? o.O Welcome, person. May you have many days filled with happiness...and boredom...No wait, that's me...