PDA

View Full Version : Big Big News!!!

DBrunkGXW
08-26-05, 10:18 PM
Ladies and Gentleman, our new website is finished and fully functional. Please check it out at www.fwrestling.com/host/EmpirePro

Everything is functional, though the roster is slightly out of date to be fixed shortly.

- Dave, EPW Owner

jediPREZ
08-26-05, 10:35 PM
If anyone has any display issues, or the site doesn't work for them. Lemme know thru PM. :cool:

DBrunkGXW
08-30-05, 09:38 PM
No comments whatsoever, people?

John Doe
08-30-05, 11:04 PM
Comment: WOOT WOOT it's sexy....i mean **Clears throat** I like it very much :rolleyes:

QueenOfTheRing
08-30-05, 11:13 PM
No comments whatsoever, people?

I already told the Pelican that I was building him a shrine. Geeze, what more do you want? :p

Besides a cookie. ;)

Steve
08-31-05, 04:01 PM
Solid site.

Best part is the main graphic. Very nice.

I'd throw in some paragraph breaks for the lastest aggression text on the main page, make it more inviting to read.

Well-done guys. Not too flashy, but a good look.

jediPREZ
08-31-05, 06:56 PM
added paragraph breaks to the Aggression report on the index page.

Adam Benjamin -- the bio page is still kinda under construction. I forwarded Brunk your PM to me, btw. Basically, Brunk needs to give me a final list and it'll be all swank and stuff.

Thanks for the comments everyone. :cool:

TSiegel
09-02-05, 01:47 PM
Like Hilary Swank-Million-Dollar-Baby-Swank?? :)

MarcusWestcott
09-02-05, 02:35 PM
I really like it. Gives it a more professional feel, for sure. Pretty well done.

The only beef - albeit very minor - I have is that all the ads style stuff on the right hand side seems a bit squished together. I might be the only one that feels that way, but I think it would be a little easier on the eyes if it were spaced out just a *bit* more.

But other than that small thing, I really like it!

TSiegel
09-02-05, 03:02 PM
I concur, it does feel abit squeezed together, but overall, I think it looks pretty cool to me.

Linguistic
09-24-05, 10:08 PM
It's been easy fr me to use it in order to get a feel of the League and the people involved. Good clean feel... easy to use... hope ya'll let me on board soon to participate!

Linguistic

"The Sergeant"

QueenOfTheRing
09-24-05, 10:16 PM
Linguistic,

Before your application can be accepted into this league you must first supply me, your World Champion, with a peace offering of rum. Then you must haze Siegel. After that, you must give the dictionary definition of the word "hypocrite" because Jarret can't spell it correctly (he's Canadian, after all.)

Then, and only then, may Brunk even consider letting you in.

Good luck, and I'll be watching.

Linguistic
09-24-05, 10:41 PM
Sounds like I got a lot of work to do!

Haha, it's been 7 years since I participated in an e-fed. Hadn't had the time before this and now it seems like a good stress relief and creative outlet. Back when I originally started participated in an e-fed was when they were sending bulk e-mails with each persons roleplay so everyday you had like 50 e-mails in your inbox.

I'll go check to see if the liquor store is still open so I can go get that rum. As for "that word"... um... isn't it spelled "H - I - P - P - O - K - R - I - T"? I don't know... I'm originally from Alabama! :) We spell even worse than Canadians.

Linguistic
"The Sergeant"

DBrunkGXW
09-24-05, 10:46 PM
I got your application and I'll be replying tomorrow. :)

Linguistic
09-24-05, 11:07 PM
Sweet! Looking forward to it...

I'm reviewing the last card right now. It's a lot to catch up on.

Linguistic
"The Sergeant"