PDA

View Full Version : Tropical Storm/Hurricane/Pain in the Ass Katrina

QueenOfTheRing
08-25-05, 09:38 AM
YAY FLORIDA WEATHER!

I'm heading up to my aunt's house within the next hour to weather out this storm. I anticipate to be back in my apartment on Saturday, but I think I'll be relatively out of touch until then. Fun times. See you all again soon!

-Lindsay

DBrunkGXW
08-25-05, 03:24 PM
Lindsay,

You're leaving because of a TROPICAL STORM? Not a hurricane, but a TROPICAL STORM?

Wow, you really aren't used to weather in the south are ya? ;)

Steve
08-25-05, 04:16 PM
She's a pansy Dave.

We've known for a while.

QueenOfTheRing
08-25-05, 09:30 PM
Hurricane, and I'm currently sitting in a house with power whereas I'd be sitting in the dark with no power at my apartment if I was back in Deerfield Beach.

So THERE!

DBrunkGXW
08-26-05, 08:08 AM
Oh no! Category 1 Hurricane even! RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!

So cute.

DBrunkGXW
08-26-05, 08:10 AM
bump bump bump

MarcusWestcott
08-26-05, 09:37 AM
Oh no! Category 1 Hurricane even! RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!

So cute.

LMFAO!

Heaven forbid she should ever have to endure a Winnipeg winter!

QueenOfTheRing
08-26-05, 03:12 PM
Not even a free ride to a Canadian "University" could get me to go up there.

I saw some downed powerlines and a bunch of snapped tree limbs and bent trees while driving into my complex. Most of the damage I think was in southern Broward county, whereas I'm in northern Broward county. My aunt and uncle live in northern Palm Beach county and there wasn't any damage up that way.

THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN, GUYS...IT'S TOUCHING. REALLY.

TSiegel
08-26-05, 03:38 PM

I saw some downed powerlines and a bunch of snapped tree limbs and bent trees while driving into my complex. Most of the damage I think was in southern Broward county, whereas I'm in northern Broward county. My aunt and uncle live in northern Palm Beach county and there wasn't any damage up that way.

Let's see here....the word needed for something like this....*snaps fingers*....got it.

Wahh!!! :D :rolleyes: :p :cool:

John Doe
08-26-05, 03:44 PM

**fake tears** those poor trees

QueenOfTheRing
08-26-05, 04:12 PM
Everyone knows Melton's weeping over the loss of the trees...Green party and all, you know. ;)

TSiegel
08-26-05, 04:14 PM
Holy ****....and it goes political ladies' and Gents'!!

John Doe
08-26-05, 04:20 PM
Lol, Why Does It All Have To Do With Politics...why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

John Doe
08-26-05, 04:34 PM
Wait I get it...the trees are broken down like the green party....and the BLUE ocean is overflooded like the demoncrates :D

IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!