PDA

View Full Version : Update: The Show and Myself

ShawnHartXXX
06-26-05, 04:05 PM
Heh - long time, eh? So here's the deal. As some of you might now, my PC was out of sorts for a spell there, but as of a few weeks ago, everything is back ineffect. SO, I'm two segments shy of completing the BYW show and it should be posted next week. Hope y'all enjoy it. In other news, I'm going to be scaling down my participation in most of the FW feds I'm in, as another project I've been involved with for 3 or 4 years is taking off again, but worry not... if I'm in your fed, I'll finish whatever angle or feud I'm in currently, then work with you from there to see what we can do moving forward. Keep it cool, kids.

-RPA

ShawnHartXXX
11-10-05, 11:24 PM
So, I spoke to most of you many months ago, but I was just browsing the forums and noticed it was never really posted, so... for the record, the BYW was cancelled as there were like 3 RPs for the entire card. LOL. If the interest is ever there, we might try again, but ehh...

In other news, I haven't been around the boards much lately as Savoy was mysteriously dropped from rotation in the other fed or two he was with here during the summer, then injured recently in WFW, but I was looking around today and it looks like all of you are doing great work! I hope I get to speak at some of you guys (don't be strangers) as I haven't talked with many of you in 5 or 6 months. Since I was last active on the boards, I've just been working on various short films and writing projects and basically being a lazy bastard. As far as FW goes, I've remained active in LoC (www.legacyofchampions.com), but that's about it.

Anyhow, just wanted to say hey to those I haven't talked to and let you guys know why the BYW show never happened in case I missed anybody in IMs over the summer. I hope things continue to pick up here and that everybody continues to have a jiggy time with it, etc.

Regards,

Ryan Aston
RPer for Shawn Hart/Steve Savoy