PDA

View Full Version : Props

MarcusWestcott
05-12-05, 10:49 AM
Alright. I read something today, and I was simply blown off my feet, and I think that the writer should know about it. I don't do this that often, so when I do, it should add volumes to the message.

Lindz, that "Hauntings" spot was one of THE BEST angle spots I have ever read. Simply outstanding. Thought you should know that.

It's stuff like this that makes angles more compelling, interesting and fun. More of us - myself included - should be doing stuff like this to get your character and angle over. It makes for much better "tv".

Also, I just wanted to give a shout out to everyone else - to all the people that RP here in EPW, keep up the great work. EPW's a fantastic fed to be in, and you guys make it all work.

And last, but absolutely not least - to Dave for the awesome booking (and to all those that submit angles and ideas), and to Tom for all his admin and writing help!

KEEP IT UP!

Steve
05-12-05, 10:58 AM
Kiss ass!

That's right, I said it!

Foxx
05-12-05, 11:07 AM
We all know how far ass kissing can get you. On that note...

I agree in full! The amount of raw talent here makes me feel tiny and insignificant and I hope to learn a lot here. Bravo to all participants in all areas.

Steve
05-12-05, 11:13 AM
Tiny and insignificant...

Around these parts we just call him, "Tom Siegel."

bing!

I kid because i love Tom. :)

MarcusWestcott
05-12-05, 03:10 PM
Kiss ass!

That's right, I said it!

We all know how far ass kissing can get you. On that note...

Nah, this ain't ass kissing. If there's any ass to be kissed around here between me and Lindz, she should have her lips permanently attached to my buttocks. ;)

It's just that stuff like this really makes me get into an angle, and I can't wait to see what Lindz is going to do next, and where she's going with this. Again, it's "good TV", and right now, I'm hooked as a viewer.

QueenOfTheRing
05-12-05, 05:43 PM
Alright. I read something today, and I was simply blown off my feet, and I think that the writer should know about it. I don't do this that often, so when I do, it should add volumes to the message.

Lindz, that "Hauntings" spot was one of THE BEST angle spots I have ever read. Simply outstanding. Thought you should know that.

You're just saying that because I'm mad that you haven't been on ICQ the past 2 days. :p

But no, really...thanks Jarret. What you said means a lot to me. :)

If there's any ass to be kissed around here between me and Lindz, she should have her lips permanently attached to my buttocks.

OH I TAKE IT BACK NOW, JERK!

Kiss ass!

That's right, I said it!

Hey Ziplock, keep your mouth shut. ;)

TH
05-12-05, 06:17 PM
Thanx, yo :)

TSiegel
05-12-05, 06:48 PM
Tiny and insignificant...

Around these parts we just call him, "Tom Siegel."

bing!

I kid because i love Tom. :)

Wow....ya know I'm not entirely sure on whether I should embarrassed or to be feeling all warm and fuzzy right about now, :rolleyes: