PDA

View Full Version : BYW Sign-Up/Challenge Thread

ShawnHartXXX
04-08-05, 03:02 AM
For those of you interested in participating in the BYW card, this is the spot to sign-up, submit a character or match idea, or lay down a challenge. Again, I hope to have plenty of WFW characters and matches on the show, but the card is UNSANCTIONED, and thusly open to anyone. Enjoy...

-RPA

TH
04-08-05, 09:04 AM
The Anglo Luchador will make a one-time only special appearance.

NotorisSTD
04-08-05, 10:01 AM
The Crack Rock Crowd (Midiot, Toxick Narcotic, and Felix "Robot" Red w/Krist "Kristique" Blue ) will have a one night only reunion…and lay down an open challenge to any six man team for a Crack Rock Steady Street Fight...

RULES - Hardcore and softcore weapons are allowed....and do equal damage...somehow....

No count outs....

Rest holds are an immediate DQ....

Before the match, each competitor are randomly given a white bag with some sort of intoxicant, (Bottle of whisky, Nyquil, No-Doz, a vial of LSD, a packed bong, an 8-ball, a can of whip cream, a cigarette soaked in formaldehyde ect...) the contents of which MUST be consumed before the match...and obviously whatever's left over can be used as a weapon....

Pin IWF world champion Midiot - Win his title....

Pin cable TV tournament winner Felix Red - Win the Cable TV tournament title....

Pin Toxick - Whoever pins him along with the partner of his or her choice become the new IWF Tag Team Champions....

NotorisSTD
04-08-05, 10:04 AM
show up as a new post, you bastard...

GARTHIsTheLaw
04-08-05, 06:35 PM
I submit the following challenges from Garth's Camp of Wrestlers Who Haven't Been Used Since the Late 90's. Since the card is small and I am lazy, I'll only go through with one. Probably the first one that is accepted.

The challenges are:

1. Three-time WWL Women's Champion Psycho Granny challenges any woman or man to the following:

A. A reverse bra & panties match, where the contestants start out in their underwear and the first to fully clothe his or her opponent is the winner
B. A "Granny's House o' PAIN" match, where the ring is filled with weapons you would find at your grandmother's house (rocking chair, cane, black-and-white TV, catheter bag, etc.)

Psycho Granny also makes a person-specific challenge to Madonna Wayne Grossard, if he doesn't have anything better to do (though it looks like Barry has other plans for this card), for a "Most Masculine Woman in Wrestling vs. Most Effeminate Man in Wrestling" dream match.

2. Legendary WWL tag team Light & Darkness challenge any other decorated tag team of days gone by to a traditional tag team matchup (or at least as traditional a matchup as the show format allows). If no other decorated tag team of days gone by is available, they'll face any old random tag team, but if there must be a random and wacky match, I'd rather it involve Psycho Granny.

jediPREZ
04-08-05, 06:39 PM
The Crack Rock Crowd (Midiot, Toxick Narcotic, and Felix "Robot" Red w/Krist "Kristique" Blue ) will have a one night only reunion…and lay down an open challenge to any six man team for a Crack Rock Steady Street Fight...

RULES - Hardcore and softcore weapons are allowed....and do equal damage...somehow....

No count outs....

Rest holds are an immediate DQ....

Before the match, each competitor are randomly given a white bag with some sort of intoxicant, (Bottle of whisky, Nyquil, No-Doz, a vial of LSD, a packed bong, an 8-ball, a can of whip cream, a cigarette soaked in formaldehyde ect...) the contents of which MUST be consumed before the match...and obviously whatever's left over can be used as a weapon....

Pin IWF world champion Midiot - Win his title....

Pin cable TV tournament winner Felix Red - Win the Cable TV tournament title....

Pin Toxick - Whoever pins him along with the partner of his or her choice become the new IWF Tag Team Champions....

As long as I don't have to RP more than once or twice...

Marc Robinson (NOT Craig Miles), Craig Miles and Mike Randalls would take the challenge.

NotorisSTD
04-08-05, 08:09 PM
MWG will take on Psycho Granny, if no one else wants a piece of Garth...

Yeah, that's right. I'll do two matches. What? I don't care!! I'm frickin' crazy!!! whooooooo!

Diablo
04-08-05, 09:10 PM
I think I may bring back Diablo just for this occasion since he got started in IWF and that was my first FW fed/character period.

PhantomZ
04-21-05, 06:31 PM
Ryan,

Robbie Wright will jump in the Softcore Match.