PDA

View Full Version : EPW Russian Roulette Feedback!

DBrunkGXW
03-15-05, 12:59 AM
Tell us what you thought of the show. :)

- Dave

SteelCitySon
03-15-05, 01:21 AM
Pretty awesome show Brunk....

main event was freakin' amazing. I can't tell you my exact words at the unveiling, because you get mad when I talk like that. Let's just say it was profane to say the least.

A+ my good man.

Miller

QueenOfTheRing
03-15-05, 01:26 AM
Damn yo, Beast got screwed ;)

Additionally though, I'd like to give a big welcome to the newcomers that debuted on the card...Foxx's handler, JMar (friggin Russians~!) and GG.

This was a very INTRIGUE~~!!ing card, no?

Cross
03-15-05, 01:59 AM
Let me be completely honest...

Damn...nevermind...my religion doesn't allow me to use certain language...

oh...to hell with it...I'm forgiven...

TOTALLY SHOCKED THE HELL OUT OF ME! I practically sh*t my britches!

HOLY SH*T! TROY IS EPW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! You earned it girl! Beast, tough break, but I'm stoked about our new champion!

P.S. WHO THE HELL IS DIS-2?! :mad: THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!

-X

GreggG
03-15-05, 03:34 AM
That main event is one of the best matches I've read in years. I'm a tough critic and a tough crowd, as most of you know. The match itself BEFORE the turn was a great, great read. Great action, false-finishes. The match read like a WWF Raw mian event match in 1997 or 1998, which I mean as a compliment.

The swerve at the end... not going to lie, I'm not caught up on my EPW. But I completely marked for the ending and had NO idea that Lidnsay Troy was under there. Gotta say, it was also REALLY cool and an honor to have Troy Windham be the rumored person under the DIS mask.

TH
03-15-05, 10:54 AM
Well, I gotta say that Dis I floored me. Congrats to Ms. Branca, cuz there's no other person I can think of who's deserved a run with the World Title than her right about now.

I would comment on the rest of the card, but I wrote nearly everything else :p

MarcusWestcott
03-16-05, 12:30 PM
That was a pretty sweet card top to bottom. Every match was solidly done and had a reason behind it.

Everyone's talking about the main - which I will too - but I wanted to give a shout out to whoever wrote that inferno match, because that was some pretty sick sh*t, yo. Well done! I really enjoyed reading it.

Cross - take care of that knee, man. LOL

And as for the main, that was probably the best match I've ever seen done. That was just one of those off the wall, on the edge of your seat, jumping up out of your chair and raising your arms in the air and screaming YEAAHHHH! when the dude kicks out. Just when I thought it was going to be over, something new got thrown at me and it was awesome. Hell, I helped come up with some of this stuff and I STILL got blown away.

A big thanks and and congrats go to Brunk and Lindz for help turning this into a very memorable story - and folks, it ain't over yet.