PDA

View Full Version : Fameless Nace.

DreamsForgotten
03-03-05, 12:14 AM
<FONT face="Times New Roman"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">FADE IN:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com /><o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P><P class=MsoNormal style=<o:p></o:p>
INT. ROOM. NIGHT. THE LIGHT FROM OUTDOOR STREET LAMPS SHINES THROUGH TWO WINDOWS OF THE ROOM. THIS IS THE ONLY SOURCE OF ILLUMINATION. A VOICE SOUNDS ITSELF IN THE ROOM. NO FIGURE CAN BE CLEARLY SEEN IN THE DIMNESS.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>

VOICE IN THE DARK
MUD. One word to sum up the whole of N.E.W.s roster. You’re all nothing but mud. That may not seem as derogatory a word as sh*t, for one, but the meaning should hold just as true. I’m not paying any compliments.

A PAUSE.<o:p></o:p>

VOICE IN THE DARK
All of your words have a semi-solid consistency to them. You aren’t always COMPLETELY wrong... but there’s hardly ever a solid grounded point to what is spoken. If I were to speak in terms more common to this place... there exists an almost constant stream of bullsh*t surrounding every match. From one opponent to the other, one match to the next. Round and round it spreads. In a place that can’t afford to have many dull moments, there are plenty.

ANOTHER PAUSE.<o:p></o:p>

VOICE IN THE DARK
But just look at the World Champion, and it’s clear as to why. A man who doesn’t have any sense of solid perception. A true egoist with a list of accomplishments that amount to as much as the title belt he wears. But it’s not just John Arabesque. The entire lot of you is littered with little to nothing of substance. You all see what’s convenient to see, without ever realizing it’s just that. Convenient. Not realistic. Drippy, loose, dirty lies is all the words are. Like sh*t, only it smells less.

ANOTHER PAUSE.<o:p></o:p>

VOICE IN THE DARK
So what purpose do I have for coming into this mud-ridden, full of bulls**tters, dull place? Am I going to make it ‘interesting?’ Am I here to take the title from the World Champion? Will I be the change of 2005 for this place? Or am I just here for the fun of it. Yeah, that last one sounds about right.

LAUGHTER.<o:p></o:p>

VOICE IN THE DARK
I’m sure all you f**kers want to do is ‘prove yourselves,’ molest your titles, or just make general a**es of yourselves. Or more than one of those at the same time. Just who is the World Champion of N.E.W.? The one who can do all three?

BRIEF SILENCE.<o:p></o:p>

VOICE IN THE DARK
I can only imagine what you are thinking of these words I speak now. Or is any of this even sinking in? Perception is like a long-lost art in this modern world. Everyone thinks they have the answers. The big secret is, nobody seems to know sh** anymore. If someone isn’t busy shoving a stick up their a** to keep up an image and good posture in place, then it’s 'juicing' to ‘enhance performance.’ Or people physically and verbally sucking c**ks to give themselves an edge, and vomiting up their pride along the long and difficult path. I’m not here for any of that, but I’ll have fun watching all you dumb s**ts breaking yourselves just to get to some imaginary ‘next level.’ And if you don’t like it... you can go suck off LaRock. Maybe he’ll do something about it. Maybe.

A FIGURE STANDS, LAUGHING. A BLACK MASKED FACE SHOWS IN THE DIM LIGHT. A BLOOD SPATTER IMPRINT IS ON THE FOREHEAD OF THE MASK. INSIDE THE IMPRINT IS THE IMAGE OF A SICKLE.<o:p></o:p>

VOICE IN THE DARK
I don’t need any of your approvals. Not one. Because I am here, and there is nothing that can be done about it. Just keep on your usual patterns, being the muddy bullsh*tters you’ve learned to and want to be. And I’ll go along laughing, and having fun like I want to. And every time someone throws a pissy fit over me, refuting my words and my perception, it will do one thing. Make my day. And I’ll win.

CUT TO: CLOSE UP OF THE MASK.<o:p></o:p>

Suck on, soldiers.

FADE OUT.