PDA

View Full Version : Fed Supported By Online Radio Station!

Saint112
02-28-05, 09:34 AM
Want to show off your stuff against established guys? Want a challenge? Want to get in and compete with other guys who are as hungry as you are?

Well, if you are, Go to the link below
Hardcore Insanity Wreslting (http://groups.msn.com/hiwrestling)- "Life is Hardcore!"

Hardcore Insanity is the fed... one of the best ones I've ever been involved in. There are a lot of great competitors and hot angles, plus you'll find people here are laid back and easy to work with. Also, they're supported by a radio station! so perhaps if you join TODAY (or somewhere thereabouts), you, yes, YOU may have a chance to Hear your wreslters name over the AIR! as a matter of fact I....Saint Lunatic, DJ at this radio station. it's on ONLINE radiostation so its broadcasted around the world, now tell me how many feds have that kinda of ****in support! LOL.... The reason why we are posting here cause for the fact that re-vamped our fed, out with the old, in with the new...and we want stars like you to be about of this fun hobbie in which we all live.

So, what the hell are you waiting for? Join Hardcore Insanity. I promise you, you won't be disappointed after all.... "Life is Hardcore!"
<!-- / message -->