PDA

View Full Version : Interconference Sign-In Sheet

jediPREZ
02-26-05, 05:34 PM
Here's the deal, I've left 4 weeks out of everyone's 12 week schedules as OPEN.

These 4 weeks will be the ONLY opportunity for NFW East to visit the NFW West and vice-versa. Its also the only 4 weeks where you can do special challenge matches within the conference, so keep that in mind.

With that said -- if you'd like to sign up for any interconference matches, please respond here. If you want all 4 to be interconference -- please specify. If you only want 2, same deal. Also if you have a specific opponent from the West in mind, be sure to say who. I know that roster hasn't been unveiled totally yet, but the first 9 were on Wrestlebowl.

HOW ARE THEY BOOKED?

Ah yes, the age old question. Well, it'll most likely be a combination of any RP's you do, segments for the card, your current push status and if you're writing the match. (yeah, I'm that cheap) I'm not sure if we'll be doing a traditional RP thread -- unless its one of the CSWA guys against you...since we know how to handle those.

Also, they will be booked by the Original Triumverate of me, JN, GG -- unless two handlers come to a decision themselves, which would make our lives alot easier.

So yeah, that's the gist of it.

QueenOfTheRing
02-26-05, 06:24 PM
Troy's in for 2 at the very least, maybe even 4. I'll let you know about opponents and whatnot.

TheOriginalSE
02-26-05, 09:02 PM
Michaels-Cruise will do 2 interconference if you so wish.

SouthernBoy
02-26-05, 09:30 PM
I'd love to see Southern VS Randalls :)

Manson
02-26-05, 11:35 PM
4, opponents to be named at a later time.

Jason Payne
02-27-05, 04:04 AM
Jason Payne for 2 interconference matches.

CuseTroy
02-27-05, 12:08 PM
2 for Troy Douglas

PaulNJ21
02-27-05, 12:11 PM
The better question is, "Who are they?"

When is the official roster for the NFW West going up?

Paul

jediPREZ
02-27-05, 04:43 PM
The better question is, "Who are they?"

When is the official roster for the NFW West going up?

Paul

The first 9 were at Wrestlebowl. The remaining 11 will be revealed as lumberjacks for the Troy Windham vs. Tom Adler match in a couple of weeks.

JLevinson
02-27-05, 09:52 PM
Shizaki would like all four to be interconference... open challenge to anyone in the West.

TH
02-28-05, 11:02 AM
Sign Maggot up for four interconference matches.

NotorisSTD
02-28-05, 02:54 PM
Red will do two of those.

jediPREZ
02-28-05, 05:55 PM
Just a note:

I shall TRY to hook up everyone with their requests...(even you Jason!)...but to be honest, I wasn't expecting this big of a response. :P

So those that signed up for 4, may not get 4...then again, Double G has presented something that may help in the area. :)

Anyway, keep on truckin'.

TSiegel
03-09-05, 05:59 PM

TH
03-19-05, 10:34 PM
Alright, if it's possible, I'd like matches against Craig Miles, Eli Flair and Avery Prosser. The fourth can be at your discretion (ie, surprise me :))