PDA

View Full Version : 10yrs in the making....

BarryClarkJr
02-15-05, 10:30 PM
It's official, I've been a FW junky since 1995........my god 10 f'n years? I remember signing onto Prodigy as that ignorant teen talking S**T to everybody. The BB's were great times with Bob Ryder always emailing me warning me about my language! No wonder I developed such a crappy rep during those times........but I've had my ups and downs.......2003 I returned from a lengthy retirement.......but since then....I'm totally blown away by everyone who came up with me in the FW world.....I'm not the greatest RPer in the world but I love having fun, and sometimes RP needs some FUN. Cheers to all that I've known throughout the years.........Thank you! Especially the entire WFW that gave me a chance, and you guys know who you are! sappy sh*t huh? lol gotta give props where they are due.

Whatever happened to Joe Keeney? Eddie McCann? Attaxx? Paul Pierce?

-Barry
http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=5569573&Mytoken=20050215182827

Devil666
02-16-05, 06:40 AM
Welcome to the decade club old man. funny I remember an ignorant teen talking S**T to everybody. I almost forgot. Yet I do remember having Hellion give Ron Riggz a good ass kicking. It's good to see you stuck around and really haven't changed much. <G>

By the way, I don't kinow where Joe is, but if you go online enough, look real carefully and get the flow of the wind just right. Well you'll see Eddie.

See you in another ten years, man I'm getting old

Scott

TheOriginalSE
02-16-05, 01:44 PM
mutha ****a!!!

congrats! :) you're joined an elite club mofo ;)

BTW, McCann can be found over in Matt Haas' fed ... I'm sure you can find the link somewhere on the Advertising board.

ShawnHartXXX
02-16-05, 04:48 PM
Keep on truckin-like big foot.

John Doe
02-16-05, 04:54 PM
And this is why me and Sean are in the Barry Clark Fan Club!

TSiegel
02-16-05, 04:57 PM
I'm probably next here in '06, I think....Merritt would know more than I....I started back mid-90s with a card or so right before the World title tourney that Eddy Love won.

Here's to Barry though right now....10 years is almost like bliss...here's to another ten.

-raises beer glass-

Cheers.

Tom

BarryClarkJr
02-16-05, 10:05 PM
Welcome to the decade club old man. funny I remember an ignorant teen talking S**T to everybody. I almost forgot. Yet I do remember having Hellion give Ron Riggz a good ass kicking. It's good to see you stuck around and really haven't changed much. <G>

By the way, I don't kinow where Joe is, but if you go online enough, look real carefully and get the flow of the wind just right. Well you'll see Eddie.

See you in another ten years, man I'm getting old

Scott

hahahah Scott how could I forget? Yes Hellion did whoop the hell out of StoneKold Ron Riggz.......but the two changed pop culture as we speak! hahahhahahaha

*Barry holds up sign that says "BRING BACK HELLION!"

-B :p

The NOBLE SHEIK
02-17-05, 12:50 AM
Congrats man:)

I'm just coming BACK from a 10 yr hiatus and I too still remember the good ol *P* days too....from what I've seen so far RPing has really come far and I look forward to driveing you all buggy again real soon.....I'm not ready to wax all sentimental yet but anyone who stuck it out this long deserves some props...hats off to ya!

Sheik

SteveA
03-30-05, 01:20 PM
Congrats!!!

I'll be right there with you soon, I hit the decade mark at the end of this year.

JLevinson
03-30-05, 02:24 PM
Everyone else posted. Why not me? I think I've been around for 10 years, but do you think I can remember? 'Cause I can't. Yayyyyy for memory loss!

Keep rockin', bro... as long as you're on my side. ;-)

-Josh

GARTHIsTheLaw
03-30-05, 07:30 PM
I, too, will be hitting the ol' 10-year mark soon here...early 2006 for me...

On the one hand, I feel pretty old to be coming up on my ten-year anniversary in fantasy wrestling...but at the same time, that means I'm still doing fantasy wrestling, so I can't be THAT old, right?

John Doe
03-30-05, 07:52 PM
I just pasted my one year, yeah I know, I still don't know what the hell you guys are all talking about with this Prodigy stuff and what not, oh well. -Holds up orange juice- 10 more Barry!

DavidMc
04-07-05, 10:57 PM
Hey Barry thought i would drop a line and say hello (i needed to say something) and congrats and welcome to the old peoples home. I remember your days when you first came on to the scene and spewing garbage, but ya know most of the time you could back it up. Congrats old man.

DavidMc
Minion