PDA

View Full Version : Chaos v Sinner - P©X Quarters -

TheOriginalSE
02-10-05, 10:27 PM
All RP for the P©X Title Tournament QuarterFinals match between CHAOS and THE SINNER at RAUCOUS should be done in this folder. Any RP posted outside of the folder will not count. As you know, the P©X Title will be defended in gimmick matches, so the tournament will also have its own gimmick match ... so ....

** This match is a: EXPLODING TURNBUCKLES MATCH! -- The turnbuckles have low grade explosives in them, and if landed on in the right way, can do a lot of damage..

The RP deadline is 11:59pm on Thursday, February 17th. Angles should be sent to sedmunds@goucher.edu ..

Devil666
02-16-05, 07:23 PM
(A loud laughter can be heard as the seven foot frame of Chaos step before a NEW banner. He rubs his hands together with a smile upon his face as he stares confident at the camera)

Chaos: He who laughs last...well he laughs loudest and that's me John Doe. You made threats, you made promises, but in the end I put you right where you belong. You stepped in a big pile of it when you cost me the NEW Heavyweight Title. You didn't leave well enough alone and I got you exactly where I wanted you. In the ring.

(he smiles wide)

Chaos: I also got you out of the ring. Around the ring...hell all over the damn arena and when things we all said and done...I left you in your proper place. I advise you Doe...let this lie. DREDD should drop and vendetta it might have started or I promise you your only going to get in it further up to your neck.

(the smile fades)

Chaos: Yet this match isn't about you John. Our time ...for your sake had better be over. No instead they've put me in the ring with...

(He points tot he camera)

Chaos: You Sinner

(laugh and smirks)

Chaos: Sinner? Pal...I'm from Vegas...that's the city of sin. They're putting me in a ring with a rookie who isn't even foolish enough to run his mouth. Much less step into the ring with me in of all things an exploding turnbuckle match. Sinner...if you have a voice...do you know what your getting into?

(He shrugs his shoulders)

Chaos: Do you? are you ready fro fire to burn your flesh? Smoke to fill your lungs? Pain to envelope your body? Because that's what is going to happen. there's nothing pretty about what fire can do to your body. Even worse Sinner...there's nothing worse then what I can do.

(He takes a step forward and stares into the camera)

Chaos: At Raucous...I'm going to through you into the corner. Then as the pain of that fire burns your body...I'm going to climb that exposed turnbuckle and HOT YOU WITH THE CHAOS BOMB!!!!!!!!

(He smiles wide)

Chaos: and just like Doe...your going to be in a world of disapointment

(He smiles, turns his back and walks away)

<FTB>