PDA

View Full Version : EPW And Me.

JABolich
01-22-05, 07:05 PM
Just to let you all know: Aggression 16 will be my last card as co-owner of the fed.

Over the past three months my interest in wrestling has plummeted to virtually nothing, as has my motivation. It takes me weeks to finish matches when before it'd take me a few hours. I don't think that you guys should be forced to suffer because of my lack of motivation, so I'm stepping down as part owner. Dave has agreed to take over the reins and run this baby for me, so don't worry - EPW is very much alive and kicking.

I'll probably stay on as a handler, at least until I think I can't do it anymore, but for now I'm burned out and need to step back.

Thank you all for the good times I had running this place.

DBrunkGXW
01-22-05, 10:08 PM
Let me express my thanks to Jeff for helping me with this place for so long. For those of you not in the know, Jeff was basically thrust into this position a good while back and for some time has been a bit burned out by wrestling in general and running a fed specifically. Some of you know what a specific sort of stress it can be running a successful fed, and Jeff has done a hell of a job, particularly in writing matches and in keeping up the website and posting cards. We couldn't have done it without him.

The fed will continue to run the way it always has, with the exception that you will come to me alone with angle ideas and such. Everything else will stay the same. Jeff will also continue to maintain the website for us.

There are big things ahead of us as a fed. I've been extremely happy with everyone's involvement and in the activity of my handlers with writing and with participating in angles.

I just want to reiterate how important it is to check in with us on your angles and storylines to be sure we are all on the same page. The more involved you all are, the better the show is. I can write a bunch of angles myself, but you guys would probably rather have some of yours on the show. ;)

But anyway, big big thanks to Jeff. You da man.

- Dave

MarcusWestcott
01-24-05, 10:39 AM
Cheers, Jeff.

Thanks for all the hard work you've put in to help make EPW such a great place to play over the past year.

You and Dave have done a hell of a job.

I hope to see Christian Sands around for a long time, as EPW wouldn't be the same without him.

TSiegel
01-25-05, 04:21 PM
Ditto for me Mister B.

Kudos and "mad props" (as the homies around here say) for a job well done.

Tom

ShawnHartXXX
01-25-05, 05:01 PM
I'll third this motion and add that I've enjoyed everything I've seen from EPW in the last year or so that I've been following it. Nice work, brah... hopefully we'll see you around.