PDA

View Full Version : Madden v Blue

TheOriginalSE
01-08-05, 07:00 PM
All RP for the match between RYAN ANNE MADDEN and KRIST BLUE at RAUCOUS should be done in this folder. Any RP posted outside of the folder will not count.

The RP deadline is 11:59pm on Saturday, January 15th. Angles should be sent to secandido@comcast.net ..

(Edit: LOL sorry.)

TheOriginalSE
01-10-05, 05:35 PM
(Posted in the right thread for Madden, who I guess didn't see it before. This is the last time I will repost RP for you though.)

~The scene opens with Ryan in her dressing room getting ready. The cameras focus on her putting on her wrestling boots. Ryan stands up and puts on her elbow pads and heads to the rings.

~All of a the blonde appears on the titan tron "You dare to enter my world...Think Again." then she lifts up her hand and blows dust and then Soul on Fire blasts over the pa system. Out walks the sexy blonde. She is wearing some tight hip hugger and a CKY baby doll tee. She poses at the top of the ramp then she make her way to the ring. Then she gets in and poses once again. Then she gets the mic.~

Ryan: Krist Blue why don't we get this party started here in the ring.

~Ryan drops the mic and waits for the Krist to come to the ring.~

NotorisSTD
01-13-05, 06:37 PM
(CUEUP: "Lover I don't have to love" by Bright Eyes...)
(Club (A) on Lansdowne street, closed for the day, lights dimmed. An exhausted Krist Blue sits slouched with her legs and arms wrapped around a striper pole in the downstairs stage area...She's wearing a girly size "MWG: FAG POWER" T-shirt and blue panties, black and purple makeup smeared, blue hair frizzed and mussed, eyes hollow and bored...)

"America's Sweetheart"

Yeah, so um...Sorry I kept forgetting to show up for my promo shoots. Between the sex, the crystal meth, and the nyquil, and that I just got the complete first two seasons of Gillmore Girls on DVD, it's been a little
difficult to keep track of junk over the past few days...(Sits back, leaning on her elbows, and lights a cigarette...) Not that there's all that much worth paying attention to. I guess Ryan Madden was in Playboy. That's pretty cool. I was in Club two years ago. I was one of the girls in the column next to the letters though. I didn't get a centerfold or anything. Just a little picture of me in the corner of the page with some guy's tongue in my ass. So I made 400$ for like, three hours work. Sweet, right? I prolly would've gotten more modeling work after that, except I got all crazy on Absinthe and tried to eat this guy's balls. Like, Y'know, Literally? I though he'd like it at the time, but there was blood and the director got all mad and there was a lot of yelling, and I was just all confused thinking I was doing really good, and ugh. It's the booze, man. It's a rough scene sometimes.

Ryan Madden likes those old Camp Kill Yourself movies. It was wicked funny when that guy sh*t all over the other guy's face while he was sleeping. People are so, like, uptight about their bodily functions 'n whatever? Like the other day I was on my period, and the drugs were making me emotional, so I kept asking people to eat me out but no one would do it. They were all stuck up bastards, right?...Except MWG. My gay boyfriend. I guess that's how you know when you've really found someone special, something with no pretensions. Someone who loves you for you are...Or just a reeeeeeaaaally far gone sex addict. Sorry if I'm rambling. I should drink some orange juice or something. I'm like, all mal-nourished. F’real…

(chuckles) Do I dare enter Ryan Madden's world...hmmmmm...(collapses on the stage, staring blankly up at the ceiling...) mmmm....yeah. (lightly strokes that groovy little area between her legs) I think I do. Not um...like in the gay kinda way? More just in the two close bi-curious friends experimenting kinda way...

It's like, everyone's so hung up on cutting sh*tloads of promos and getting all *****y if they don't win all the time, and I know when I first came to NEW it was supposedly cuz I didn't wanna be a mindless sex object anymore, but dood...All I gotta do is go stand out there while Em Dubbya does his thing, and I get all the drugs and cock and ***** I want. All the time. So what's the point in getting all like, "eh" y'know?

But y'know something Mean Gene...I think I am really gonna try to win this one. Ryan Madden seems like a sweetheart and a cutie, but I'm still gonna kick her ass. Cuz I can't handle hearing a HIM song twice in one night. HIM totally sucks. (FTB)