PDA

View Full Version : Question

MarcusWestcott
01-07-05, 12:38 AM
What's the point of having a RP deadline if people are continuously posting promos after it's passed?

Not b*tching, just one of those things that make you go "hmmmm..."

EpyonMarx
01-07-05, 12:44 AM
I think when Miller was calling the shots he said people could RP as long as they wanted, but after the RP deadline they wouldn't be used in the judging

Jason Payne
01-07-05, 12:58 AM
I am usually pretty good when it comes to the RP deadlines. I totally missed the message about the deadline expiring. I got an email saying that someone replied to a post in the forums and it hit me that I wanted to submit one more RP. It's been a busy couple of weeks in Payneville. I was in a pretty nasty car accident (that news post was based on the RL incident) so I was dealing with the fallout from that. Also dealing from the emotional fallout from my family that is Christmas. Also dealing with an increased workloadat my job that has me pulling hair out. Oh and I am also working on designing my own website and that project has had about as much twists and turns as a wrestling angle.

Please pardon me as I blow off a little steam....

-goes to the back door. Calmly opens it, and screams loud enough to wake the neighbors cat-

Alrighty. All better now. -grin-

Payne

Steve
01-07-05, 01:50 AM
Hey Jason.

You were in an accident? How bad was it?

Hope you're good now. And that's wise. Scream...let it out. :) Kick the cat. If you have one. heh.

Enjoyed reading the role-play. Deadline or not. Keep it coming.

-Stephen

MarcusWestcott
01-07-05, 10:14 AM
I think when Miller was calling the shots he said people could RP as long as they wanted, but after the RP deadline they wouldn't be used in the judging

Ahhh... I think you're right. I totally forgot about that.

Forget I said anything. ;)

And Payne - sorry to hear about your accident. I hope you're doing ok.

QueenOfTheRing
01-07-05, 11:48 AM
God, Jarret, YOU'RE SO INSENSITIVE! ;)

MarcusWestcott
01-07-05, 12:16 PM
You're right. I must work on my incredibly horrid people skills.

http://www.a1wrestling.com/dc/images/ohno.gif

http://www.a1wrestling.com/dc/images/thumbsup.gif

QueenOfTheRing
01-07-05, 12:18 PM
See that you do. ;)

MarcusWestcott
01-07-05, 12:20 PM
I'll get right on you... I mean that. ;)

TSiegel
01-07-05, 03:19 PM
Hey Jason.

Kick the cat. If you have one. heh.

-Stephen

If you don't have one, kick the neighbor's an' blame it on the dog.

They LOVE that, :)

Jason Payne
01-07-05, 05:37 PM
Hey Jason.

You were in an accident? How bad was it?

Hope you're good now. And that's wise. Scream...let it out. :) Kick the cat. If you have one. heh.

Enjoyed reading the role-play. Deadline or not. Keep it coming.

-Stephen

Go to the FW Main page and open the news item about NEW Star in car accident. I wrote that. All the info about the crash is exactly what happened to me. Including wife and kids being in the car.

Everyone is doing alright. Kid's were'nt hurt. Truck is totalled. But at least it wasnt worse than it was.

Payne