PDA

View Full Version : Booking Poll

DBrunkGXW
01-04-05, 01:46 PM
Just a curiosity during the RP period and beyond as I dig for feedback. I'm pretty blatant I know. Feedback is good, feedback is grand, yadda yadda yadda....

SO....

The question.

If you were booking Empire Pro, who would be your champions and why?

EPW World:
EPW Intercontinental:
EPW World Tag:

And coming soon...

EPW Television Title: (give me one for this too.)

Any other comments you'd like to make:

Thanks. :)

- Dave

John Doe
01-04-05, 02:04 PM
EPW World:Beast
EPW Intercontinental: Cameron Cruise
EPW World Tag:The Crimson Calling
EPW Television Title:**shrugs**

TH
01-04-05, 02:44 PM
World: Beast
IC: Cross
Tag: Troy and Sands
TV: Karl Brown

EpyonMarx
01-04-05, 02:54 PM
World: Beast.
IC: JA
Tag-team: No idea. I'd like to see the tag team scene developed. There are three teams who could hold it now (Sands/Troy, Melton/Cruise and Crimson Calling), with others showing potential.
TV: John Doe

Adam_Benjamin
02-01-05, 01:34 AM
World Champ

Dis

IC

Dodd

TV

Benjamin

JABolich
02-01-05, 02:22 AM
Hooray, I'm not booking anymore!

EPW World: Cross, because his angles have been by far the most compelling on the show.
EPW Intercontinental: Karl Brown, because he's been consistent since day one and is starting to come into his own.
EPW World Tag: Melton/Cruise, because it's Melton.
EPW Television Title: Jason Payne, because I see big things for him.

QueenOfTheRing
02-01-05, 09:49 AM
You people who don't give reasons behind your picks SUCK! :p

The World Belt is a bit of a toss-up, and not to knock the title contenders (or the current champ), but I'd have to pick...

EPW World: Cross. I've always felt that some of Xandor's best work was when he was on FW about 2 years ago (when he and I first started working together). Not to take anything away from A1E, but I just get the vibe that Xandor produces better when he's at a place he can call "home".

Now, in a perfect world I wouldn't want to break up "The Cameron Cruise Project" because Melton and Cruise are the definitive "Odd Couple". But if I was booking, the potential for the following would make me salivate...

EPW Television Title: Joey Melton. Imagine you're Dan Ryan, and you're bringing this SHINY BRAND-NEW BELT to your league. And you're going to make the Champ defend it 3 out of every 4 Aggressions, without fail.

You want the Champ to bust his ass, and you're going to MAKE him do it per the stips of the belt.

Melton's Melton. The "Devil May Care" attitude, the cushy lifestyle (thanks to Troy before their falling-out), the groupies, the Male Retreat Camp ("WHAT" you say?! Well, don't ask :))...he still wears a sequined robe for God's sake.

I think Ryan would take great pleasure in making sure Melton works his ass off week in and week out. It might be a bit humbling for Joey as well, having to be a part of a division that won't take up the spotlight that he's so used to being under. And what better way to get a bit of revenge on "The Sexual All-American" than making him keep up with all the young, hungry lions in a brand-new division? When you're 41, it's not so easy anymore...

EPW Intercontinental: Payne vs. Davis This is a match-up I would WANT to see, but as far as picking a champ I would need to see a bit more from both of these guys.

Brown and Cruise would be a good fit in either this division or the TV division.

EPW World Tag: Beast & JA Lucha and Power?! *GASP*SHOCK*INTRIGUE~!* Has the makings for something good if the tag-division was rounded out a bit more. But, professional tag-team wrestling has been a bit stale for some time now thus making interest wane on the FW side of things.

But really...if any of you guys WANT to get your hands on a title run, grab someone and go to the tag division. Your character doesn't even have to LIKE the other character...conflict sells and keeps people interested if done right and not cliched.

QueenOfTheRing
02-01-05, 09:56 AM
this thread isn't being shown as updated. DAMN YOU VBULLETIN!!

TH
02-01-05, 11:04 AM
JA and Beast as the Tag Champs? Jeez, you must have liked it when Austin and Michaels were the WWF Tag Champs :p